Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Kirsty Taylor-Gallop > Reviews

Content by Kirsty Taylor-...

Kirsty Taylor-Gallop

Page: 1 | 2
twenty questions
twenty questions

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it would be., 6 Jan. 2017
This review is from: twenty questions (App)
Great little game to pass the time. She won 2 out of 4 games.

Beets BLU Bluetooth Wireless Key Finder / Lost Item Finder. PagerTag compatible with iPhone and Android Phones

5.0 out of 5 stars No more lost wallets, 24 Aug. 2016
I was sent this to review and am so pleased it works as well as advertised. I have attached it to my wallet instead of keys as I tend to misplace this more than my keys. I am so pleased with our it functions.

Flexible Tripod with FREE Phone Holder | YT CLUB TRIPOD: STYLISH, PORTABLE & PERFECT FOR MAKING VIDEOS | 2 in 1: Works with ANY Compact Camera AND ALL iphones
Offered by YT Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for vloggers, 11 Dec. 2015
I was sent this Tripod to review as we are vloggers/bloggers. It's a great addition to our tech we use to capture our vlogs and I highly recommend it. The design enables you to use the tripod in many situations. We were impressed with how adaptable it is. It's the perfect size to pop in your bag to use when needed out and about.

The Ultimate Interactive Pub Quiz Revision Book
The Ultimate Interactive Pub Quiz Revision Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for when your mates are round!, 8 Dec. 2014
Such a fantastic compilation for family gatherings, when you have your mates round, or just to check your own general knowledge.

Remember, Remember (The Fifth of November): The History of Britain in Bite-Sized Chunks

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a memory tool, 30 May 2014
I bought this to remember stuff, I can't remember what it was I wanted to remember..... although contains some good little .... I can't remember.

The Girl Next Door
The Girl Next Door

2.0 out of 5 stars Hideous but some may like, 30 May 2014
I read this as it was suggested by a "friend". God knows why.... awful. Some may like this kind of thing, I on the other hand don't. It's not the writing, it's the uncomfortable feeling you get when reading. The author is probably a lovely person.

Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix/Pebble Car Seat Raincover (2014 Range)
Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix/Pebble Car Seat Raincover (2014 Range)
Offered by 1stopbabystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept him dry, 30 May 2014
We bought this to keep our son dry in his car seat as a baby. It worked and kept him dry. Job done!

Freddy and Frieda's Travelling Tales: Meet the Families (UK Version)
Freddy and Frieda's Travelling Tales: Meet the Families (UK Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little tale, 30 May 2014
This is a great little book for people looking to share stories of alternative families with their children. We love it.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR f/1.8G Lens - 50 mm
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR f/1.8G Lens - 50 mm
Offered by ORANGE VALUE INC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for portraits, 30 May 2014
I wanted a 50mm lens for ages and was happy when this arrived through the post. Is really great for portrait pictures and capturing my son on the move.

Blast off..to infinity and beyond! Its a Space-Rocket and Astronauts Party! A pack of 10 colourful kids Party Invitations. Fun invites for girls, boys and young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a space party, 30 May 2014
Bought these for my son's 1st birthday. They are great quality and worked well at inviting people to his party.

Page: 1 | 2