Profile for happy kat > Reviews

Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Lens
Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Lens
Offered by E&E Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size and surprisingly pleasing images, 1 July 2016
Very pleased with this lens, using it on a 1100d. Just had a day out and took just this lens and it turned out fine and the images are better then what the kit lens produces. Macro is not possible with the lens directly because of the lack of near object focusing distance, however I have sorted this if I know I want to use the camera for close up work for example insects in the garden I fit an extension tube. I particularly like the 13mm tube I have, these are straight through tubes (no glass element) with electronic connections so the camera completely functions as normal. I bought a set of three so that makes 7 different extension lengths for under £15.00.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Scholl Orthaheel Sports Orthotic - Small
Scholl Orthaheel Sports Orthotic - Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Feb. 2016
I really like these in my trainers

ASUS Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
ASUS Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)
Offered by eZee Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, it is used every day, 8 Jan. 2016
I have had my Asus Nexus 7 first generation for at least 3 years. I love it, it is used every day. The screen is very vbibrant and very touch senstive. The size is great and can be hand held as it is quite light. Having compared side by side with an iPad Mini the Nexus screen is way better to look at.
Do not put Lollipop Android 5 on it, makes it slow and laggy.
I have Jelly Bean back on my tablet after I had to rebuild it with a new motherboard as it failed shortly after adding Lollipop. But for £29.99 to get my Nexus going again it was a no brainer to buy a new board and the job of replacing it was fairly easy I used a tear down guide on ifixit.

58mm TO 48mm STEP DOWN RING
58mm TO 48mm STEP DOWN RING
Offered by Crooked Imaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2016
Using this to fir my 2inch light pollution filter to my Canon 58mm lenses.

Ex-Pro 1/4'' to 3/8'' Threaded Nuts for Tripod, Light Stands and Digital SLR [5 Pack]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2016
Nicely made and are as ecpected

HIKEHOBBY Leki style Spare Replacement Walking Stick Trekking Hiking Pole Rubber Ferrule Ends 2 Pack
Offered by IPCameraWorld

Just the job.

Andoer® Adapter Plate Square Clamp with Gradienter for Quick Release Plate Tripod Ball Head Arca Swiss RRS Wimberley
Offered by Beauty House-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The item is very nicely made and works as expected, 8 Jan. 2016
Be patient the item will arrive even if it is after the suggested delivery time, it is coming a long way.
The item is very nicely made and works as expected.

Qty 100 x 4" White Stick In Plant Labels
Qty 100 x 4" White Stick In Plant Labels
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2015
Does the job

Hi-Tec Women's Zuuk Pink/Off White Comfort Lace Ups O002518/076/01 7 UK
Hi-Tec Women's Zuuk Pink/Off White Comfort Lace Ups O002518/076/01 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Dec. 2015
Really like these, good fit but they are not for wearing socks with.

10 Inch Protective Soft Sleeve Pouch Case for Android Tablet PC Laptop - Black
10 Inch Protective Soft Sleeve Pouch Case for Android Tablet PC Laptop - Black
Offered by GDUK2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple pouch case cleanly made and a very inexpensive price ..., 26 Dec. 2015
Simple pouch case cleanly made and a very inexpensive price. delivery can take a couple weeks but it arrived so be patient.
Using it with a Linx 10 tablet though this is a tight fit on the height and I would not stretch it on an off on a regular basis as it would cause the Linx 10 to flex.
Can't fault the case at all just make sure it is the right dimensions for your device.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7