Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Content by Lisa

Lisa

Page: 1 | 2
OUKITEL C5 Pro Unlocked 4G Smartphone, 5.0'' HD Display Quad Core Android Mobile Phones,2GB RAM 16GB ROM,Dual SIM Dual Standby,Quick Charging (White)
Offered by Molyflower

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working after less than 2 months.., 17 Aug. 2017
Phone isn't working after having it for less than 2 months. I'm not happy and wish I could get a refund as I can't afford another.. :(

Hallmark Forever Friends Anniversary Card For Mum and Dad 'Have A Lovely Time' - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars As Pictured :), 7 Jun. 2017
Really nice quality card :)

TRESemmé Cleanse and Renew 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner 900 ml - Pack of 4
TRESemmé Cleanse and Renew 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner 900 ml - Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and exactly what I wanted!! :), 7 Jun. 2017
I have looked in a few shops for this product but I couldn't find it anywhere so thank you so much for stocking this at such an affordable price!! :)

API Aquarium Freshwater Master Test Kit, 800-Piece
API Aquarium Freshwater Master Test Kit, 800-Piece
Offered by Aquatics Discount

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for testing but dissapointing condition of items on arrival, 4 Jun. 2017
It seems to be working well so far but for the price I am a bit disappointed as some of the testing liquid bottles came used (there was spilled liquid all over one and a white crust is all over the inside lid of another..) - I would have tried to get a replacement but I needed to start using the product ASAP for the safety of my fish..

Pieridae New Butterflies Duvet Bedding Quilt Cover Bedroom Set Single Double King Super King (Double)
Offered by online forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty butterfly bedding :), 31 Mar. 2017
The colours are vibrant, the material feels nice and it looks just like the picture! :) Also, the fact that it's reversable and gives you too different patterns is great!

Mother's Day: The Gift of Colouring: The Perfect Anti-Stress Colouring Book For Mums
by Christina Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mother's Day gift! :), 26 Mar. 2017
My mum is already halfway through colouring one of the pages so I can definatley say that it was a well recived gift and from what I have seen there seems to be a good selection of colouring pages in the book!

Ex Store Lightly Padded Underwired Pansy Print Balcony Bra Cream 30 C
Ex Store Lightly Padded Underwired Pansy Print Balcony Bra Cream 30 C
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice well-fitting, pretty bra with a good price and fast delivery, 9 Sept. 2015
I am really happy with this bra as being a size 32D it is so hard to find a bra that fits me.. Also, I don't like padded bras and this literally has non at all (although it does say it's lightly padded which means you might be dissapointed if you do want some). Also, the bra us really pretty and it looks nice on me and with the matching order that I ordered with it. I also think that £6.99 is a good price as well as a lot of bras in my size are expensive or just not in a nice style (I only really like balconnete bras). The delivery was really quick as well and both the bea and knickers came in the same pack. I would recommend this seller and bra to anyone as it really is nice, well-fitting and a good price with fast delivery.

Miss Lulu Womens Canvas Satchel Bag Butterfly Blue Canvas
Miss Lulu Womens Canvas Satchel Bag Butterfly Blue Canvas
Offered by DoDoo Fox

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty college bag :), 22 Aug. 2014
I love the design and colour of this bag! It is really pretty :) it is slightly smaller than I thought and only fits in my a4 ring binder if I don't zip it up but the buckles over the pockets can still close so it will be okay. I have just put in my pencil case and diary and there is still a little space which should fit a small lunch box. So if you don't mind leaving the zip open when there is a folder inside this is a perfect bag for college :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2014 1:06 PM GMT

NECA Women's Divergent-Dauntless Red Stone Slim Fit Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Size 10 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dauntless :), 1 Aug. 2014
I love the movie Divergent and really wanted a Dauntless T-Shirt to wear to a theme park. I ore decreed next day delivery and it came on time and the T-Shirt fits perfectly :) I love the fact that it has Divergent on the sleeve too <3

Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad was happy with it, 1 Aug. 2014
I haven't listened to the CD as it was a Fathers Day present but my dad was happy with it so I guess it's all good :)

Page: 1 | 2