Profile for S A HOLLOWAY > Reviews

Content by S A HOLLOWAY

S A HOLLOWAY

Auraglow Alphalux G193 10w Rechargeable High Intensity 800 lumen CREE LED Torch Flashlight with Adjustable Focus

1.0 out of 5 stars it is very keen to send out SOS morse-code on a very regular basis which is more than a bit annoying!, 4 Jan. 2016
No criticism of the supplier who were helpful and communicative but the product seems to have a fault. Having had the first product replaced quickly the second one had an identical issue in that it switches randomly between the different modes. Initially I thought I had touched the on/off button but no, it is very keen to send out SOS morse-code on a very regular basis which is more than a bit annoying!

Choke
Choke
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Defines 'bitter sweet' and I love it!, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Choke (Audio CD)
I wouldn't describe the Beautiful South as my favourite band but if I could only take one collection of music to a desert island then it would be their's every time. Its a bit like only having a choice of one food ... sure I love a fillet steak in a rich sauce but to eat every day ... of course not. No, you would pick something that you'd never grow tired of and would satisfy you every time. That's the Beautiful South and with Briana on vocals this is my favourite album.