Profile for Mark Howarth > Reviews

Content by Mark Howarth

Mark Howarth (St Albans, Hertfordshire)

HOSTILE WITNESS (Thriller/legal thriller): A Josie Bates Thriller (The Witness Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Discovering a new author, 23 Dec. 2011
I tend to read books only from authors I know and like but having a Kindle has broadened my horizons. I chose this book because I like these kind of thrillers and what a surprise it turned out to be. I literally couldn't put it down, it held me from the first page to the last and now I am a convert and will read all her other books in the Witness series. If you don't know this author buy the book and enjoy, a fabulous and enthralling read.

The Small Business Start-Up Workbook: A step-by-step guide to starting the business you've dreamed of
by Cheryl D. Rickman

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best book for Start-Ups ever written!, 6 Feb. 2009
I have been self-employed for many years and my business is all about running training courses and giving advice for others who are starting their own small businesses. I have read most, if not all, the books published about starting your own business and I am quite certain that this is, without doubt, the best one of the lot.

It is written in a very easy to understand style, contains loads of common sense and practical hints and tips about how to set up and plan your business. It will guide you though all the various stages you need to address to get your business organised in the best way for you and will undoubtedly inspire you to do well.

If you only want to buy one book about being your own boss, this is certainly the one for you, without a doubt. Buy it with confidence and I am sure it will help you succeed in your business.