Profile for Ms. E. Hawes > Reviews

Coping without a Cure: Living with Chronic Back Pain & Fibromyalgia
Coping without a Cure: Living with Chronic Back Pain & Fibromyalgia
by Amy J Samuel

5.0 out of 5 stars A very readable and informative book, 4 Oct. 2017
This is an excellently written book and very readable. I have concentration difficulties but found Amys book really easy to read with nice, short chapters. It was very informative and helpful both to people with fibromyalgia and those wanting to understand and be helpful to those with it and also for sufferes of other conditions like c.f.s/M.E. and depression. I took a lot of useful information from it. The chapters on creativity and spiritual matters were particularly beneficial. She covers a lot of ground in this book and I found it a great read and will be passing it on to my friend who has fibromyalgia.

Fly London Women's Julie Petrol Wedge Heel P141735002 7 UK Petrol 7 UK
Fly London Women's Julie Petrol Wedge Heel P141735002 7 UK Petrol 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 3 May 2011
These shoes are very comfy, can walk far in them no problem. They look great too. Love the colour. Slightly greener than in photo, but I really like it. They're a tiny bit scuffed and scratched for brand new shoes, which is a little bit dissapointing, but can't really notice and i'm sure they'll polish up.

DJ Hero - Turntable Kit (Xbox 360)
DJ Hero - Turntable Kit (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boyfriend present!, 4 Jan. 2010
My boyfriend was really pleased with this Christmas present! His Mum wasn't so amused that he wanted to play it on Christmas day. (He is 27!) Think he'll have many hours entertainment with it. It's great you can play the guitar with it too so can play with another person.

BabyDan Bath Mat
BabyDan Bath Mat
Offered by HappiKid

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 4 Jan. 2010
This review is from: BabyDan Bath Mat (Baby Product)
I brought this product as a gift for my sister and her baby. As far as i know they are pleased with it and it does the job!

Le Creuset Set of 2 Ramekins - Volcanic
Le Creuset Set of 2 Ramekins - Volcanic

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 4 Jan. 2010
this product arrived on time and in perfect condition. It was a present for my sister who is very pleased with them as they match the rest of her Le creuset set

The Duchess [DVD] [2008]
The Duchess [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Keira Knightley
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good, some bad, 17 April 2009
This review is from: The Duchess [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I enjoyed the Duchess, however I strongly disagree with teh age rating it has been given. This film should not be a 12. I saw two films recently that were 15's that showed far less sexual content than The Duchess. I was really surprised. I guess it does go with the subject matter, however I think it should be at least a 15.
However, I thought it was well acted and ejoyed the film.

Gunther - Playing outdoors - Kite Mercury 135 grams
Gunther - Playing outdoors - Kite Mercury 135 grams

5.0 out of 5 stars A great kite, 17 April 2009
I bought this kite as a present for my boyfriend. He's really enjoyed using it. It wasn't the colours as described but still looks good. Quite easy to set up and use.

The Annie Lennox Collection
The Annie Lennox Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album, 17 April 2009
Cd in perfect condition. A great selection of Annie Lennox tracks, I've been enjoying listening to it.

Wings: The Third Book of the Nomes (The Bromeliad Trilogy)
Wings: The Third Book of the Nomes (The Bromeliad Trilogy)
by Terry Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read and great end to Pratchet's trilogy, 17 April 2009
I enjoyed this book very much. A great end to the bromiliad trilogy. Book was in perfect condition.