Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for Miss Ali > Reviews

Content by Miss Ali

Miss Ali

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
AROCCOM® Silicone Travel Bottle, Leakproof, BPA Free, Refillable Cosmetic Travel Containers, TSA Carry On Approved, 4 of set (Large)
Offered by Danube2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 21 April 2016
Swift arrival.
I took these bottles on a cruise and they worked extremely well.

Unravel (The Karla Berkeley Series Book 3)
Unravel (The Karla Berkeley Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless., 17 Mar. 2016
Speechless. That's how I feel after reading the final installment of the trilogy. I am a real bookworm and usually as soon as the last page of a book is finished I'm happily delving into my kindle to start another. Not this time though. This story makes you think and mull things over long after the last page has been turned. Well done to the author and thank you for sharing Karla with us! Highly recommended.

Always
Always

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply lovely., 30 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Always (Kindle Edition)
This is a beautiful love story that completely grips your heart. So often now stories follow the same formula and this book is like a breath of fresh air for its simplicity. I was completely vested in the characters and it's been a very long time since I have been so moved by a story that I found myself sobbing. Well done Kindle Alexander, your book was a joy to read.

RAZE
RAZE

5.0 out of 5 stars What a story!, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: RAZE (Kindle Edition)
What can I say, disturbing, thought- provoking, heartbreaking and hopeful book all rolled into one. Loved this book and the story stays with you long after the final page is read. Well worth reading.

Hunter Jack Boot Aluminum A23637
Hunter Jack Boot Aluminum A23637

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hunter Jack Boot (Apparel)
Wonderful gadget to have, stylish and it does the job perfectly. Before getting this I was struggling to get my knee high Hunters off amd consequently, not wearing them as much as I wanted to. That has all changed now. The bootjack is smaller than it looks in the pictures but is stylish enough to keep in the hallway. Highly recommended.

Ignite
Ignite

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Wow!, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ignite (Kindle Edition)
What an incredible tale J R Lewis weaves. I agree with all the other reviews, this is a totally gripping story. For the first time ever I found myself reading until 4am, knowing that I had to be up for work at 6am. An amazing story, well done and thanks to the author.

The Last Letter from Your Lover
The Last Letter from Your Lover

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, 3 Nov. 2013
Well worth a read, I liked the all characters involved and the unexpected twist at the end too, which I didn't see coming.

Time's Echo
Time's Echo

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky Thriller, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Time's Echo (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, although there were times that I wished I wasn't reading it so late at night!
I will look out for more of this authors books.

Against The Wall
Against The Wall

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Against The Wall (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this story, fun characters with interesting interactions. As previously written, easy story to pick up and put down and I will look out for thi

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you won't be disappointed, 5 Dec. 2012
What can I say about this book that hasn't already been said! I loved it, full of drama, laughs and tension. It keeps you reading until the end as no HAE is guaranteed. Having been lucky enough to go to University myself the scenes set in Uni halls bought back so many lovely memories. Well done to the author, this book is a gem!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4