Profile for choir girl > Reviews

Content by choir girl

choir girl

Caxton CD Storage Tower - Lichfield Range (Teak style finish)
Caxton CD Storage Tower - Lichfield Range (Teak style finish)

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY MADE PRODUCT - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, 29 Sept. 2013
Product given this rating because it was well made,I had another product from this company and recommend them.It arrived efficiently and well packedIt .Item came with castors which did confuse me at first, until I realised they for transit purpose only.

ASPECT 53 x 9 x 7.5 cm Wood High Quality Wooden Rail Wall Mounted Coat Hooks, Oak

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED-GOOD VALUE, 29 Sept. 2013
The product has been given this rating,because it is well made and lives up to it's description of high qaulity.It is well made and even has wooden caps to cover screw heads.It arrived well packed and quickly, the price plus postage made it a very good buy.
The only minor complaint is that the screws provided are on the small side and would advise to use slightly longer ones.As it does have to support coats.

The Scent of Dried Roses: One family and the end of English Suburbia - an elegy (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Tim Lott

5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating read., 18 Dec. 2011
This book fascinated me for several reasons. It was a trip down memory lane, being based in the Southall and Hayes area of Middlesex in the 1950's and 1960's,when and where I spent my youth. The incidental social history was a glimpse of long-gone times and so nostalgic. This true story covered the topic of mental illness, particularly of the author's mother. It is not always comfortable to read. It is a sad story but it gives a fascinating insight into the attitudes to mental illness that existed 50 to 60 years ago.

Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story
Still Got It, Never Lost It! My Story
by Louie Spence

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read for grown-ups!, 18 Dec. 2011
Originally, I bought this book as a present for a 13 year old dancer who loves Louie Spence. After reading it myself, because it might not have been suitable for one so young, I decided to give the book to the dancers mum and let her decide on the books suitability. I don't think the book is being passed on just yet! I really enjoyed reading this book. It made me laugh and gave me a greater admiration for Louie.

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Joyful uplifting music: HALLELUJAH!, 22 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Hallelujah (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful collection of well-known songs and voices that are both joyful and uplifting. I thoroughly recommend 'Hallelujah'.