Profile for Ms. V. E. Sadler > Reviews

Content by Ms. V. E. Sadler

Ms. V. E. Sadler "toria_ellen" (UK)

LEGO Juniors 10672: Batman Defend the Batcave
LEGO Juniors 10672: Batman Defend the Batcave

5.0 out of 5 stars Super toy, 9 Mar. 2016
My sons Godmother bought this super lego kit for his 4th birthday! As with all lego it is excellent! My son loves it and helped put it together! The missile launcher adds to the fun...my son and husband spent loads of time just lobbing missiles at the bat cave! Definitely Recommend...you get what you pay for!

Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Cosmos Black
Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Cosmos Black

4.0 out of 5 stars better experience playing 3ds XL, 20 Dec. 2012
I bought this about a year ago and totally wish i'd waited for the 3DS XL. The 3DS is a great little console and have spent many hours playing with it (until my eyes start to get tired and start seeing double)!! Anyway, my nephew has the 3DS XL and the gaming experience is so much better! The screen is so much bigger so the 3D is awesome!! The 3D is also easier on the eye and can somehow manage it better! The smaller console is great on a tight budget but if you can spend the extra £60/£70 then go for the XL!!

Skechers 21778 SoulmatesReality Check Women's Shoe
Skechers 21778 SoulmatesReality Check Women's Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, funky and comfy!!, 22 Sept. 2008
I had no problems with these shoes. Found them extremely comfortable and have walked everywhere in them. They have plenty of bounce considering they're quite flat and they beat both rocketdog and converse for comfort. There're so many different colours, textures and patterns they can be combined with lots of outfits. I love these shoes and don't regret buying them.

The Sims 2 (PC DVD)
The Sims 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by marxwax

4.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking!!!, 9 May 2007
This review is from: The Sims 2 (PC DVD) (Video Game)
This game is completely addictive! Believe me i was glued to this game for hours on end! I bought it the day it came out and luckily i'd just had a new computer so i was able to run it perfectly. I was astounded by the graphics and all the new features like the genetics and aspirations...it's so complex and it's almost like you can do what you like with your sims and their lives and homes, you control them, your decisions determine their quality of life. The only flaw in the game is that if you're only playing with one sim and he falls in love with another but that other never moves in, he/she'll grow old and die while the other stays young. Thats only a minor thing, the other qualities totally outweigh it! I'm contemplating getting all the expansions now but i know what i'm like...i'll never leave the computer!

Little Big Adventure 2
Little Big Adventure 2

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 26 Nov. 2004
Wow, what can I say about this game!! I just don't have the words to describe how much this game means to me. I first bought it the day it came out in 1997 and was stunned by the awesome graphics (reletive to the day), gameplay and the sheer magic and mystery the game has. Its atmospheric, colourul and full of surprises that lurk around every corner. The story line is gripping and will hold you to the computer for hours on end, it becomes part of your world.

Change of Habit [VHS] [1969]
Change of Habit [VHS] [1969]
VHS

3.0 out of 5 stars one of the better films, 7 May 2004
This is one of Elvis' better films, although it has it's many cheesy moments it's still entertaing and a delight to watch.

All Aboard!
All Aboard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Long, lost and forgotton, 7 May 2004
This review is from: All Aboard! (Audio CD)
I've been searching for this album for months, it's one of those nostalgic things you would love to keep for a lifetime, full of long lost memories. I loved this album to death! Me, my brother and sister played it so much the tape just wore out and then it disapeared over time. How could anyone forget the good old laughing policeman, my boomerang won't come back and the cheesy but lovable grandad!