Profile for B. Gilbert > Reviews

Content by B. Gilbert

B. Gilbert (Norfolk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Wife 60th Birthday Card - 'To My Darling Wife On Your 60th Birthday' - Great Quality Card
Offered by Alexanders Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars 60 Birthday Card, 29 Mar. 2015
Excellent quality and far cheaper than the high street and delivery was ahead of schedule. The main thing was my wife liked it

River Monsters
River Monsters
by Jeremy Wade

1.0 out of 5 stars River Monsters, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: River Monsters (Paperback)
Be aware that the printed material is really minute. I had to request return as it was so hard to read. Sure the book contents are great as really enjoy the tv series

Lee Men's Brooklyn Comfort Straight Jeans, Stonewash Blue, W40/L32
Lee Men's Brooklyn Comfort Straight Jeans, Stonewash Blue, W40/L32
Offered by Jean Scene

4.0 out of 5 stars Lee Comfort Jeans, 29 Mar. 2015
Always prefer Lee jeans to other leading brands - excellent quality, very hard wearing (until the knee area gets worn) and generally also cheaper than other brands.
This time I bought these off Amazon solely due to the lower price on offer - about £17 lower than the high street or online price so a great saving. Being a Prime member delivery was in 2 days.
Overall happy with my purchase but the one thing I didn't realise was that I haven't had Comfort jeans before and I note the larger leg but by no means baggy.

Sakura Universal Windscreen Frost Protector
Sakura Universal Windscreen Frost Protector

4.0 out of 5 stars Windscreen Frost Cover, 4 Feb. 2015
Fits my Skoda Octavia (2010) and I found my cover very good until this morning. The cover was placed on the windscreen last night when it was still damp. The result this morning was it had frozen onto the windscreen. It came off eventually but tore in the process. Yes this was my fault, only 4 stars as the rubber suction suckered didn't last long.

Inglenook Black/Brass Grate Fret and Ash Pan Set To Fit 16" Open Fireplace #FIRE140PB
Offered by Price Crunchers Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Inglenook Fire, 10 Jan. 2015
I received my order yesterday & ahead of schedule but the quality of this product is first class. Obviously we haven't used it yet but I can tell how well it is made. To stare the ashpan is much bigger in comparison to the original we had before and will make emptying the ash much easier. The fret is cast iron and looks excellent and no worries that it will last for years. I like that the fret has a curved front and also that it fits into the frame so will be sturdy. The look and height of the front "grille" is also very good. This means we can have a bigger fire without the worry of embers falling out although we still use a fire guard. First Class and 5 stars and for a such a low cost. ( I paid more for the fret alone last year from a local supplier)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Jan. 2015
Excellent buy from Amazon and a great product keeping the toilets clean & fresh smelling.

Keep Calm And Carry On Knitting Mug Cup Gift Retro
Keep Calm And Carry On Knitting Mug Cup Gift Retro
Offered by Top Banana Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my wife for Christmas and she really fell in love with it, 1 Jan. 2015
Bought for my wife for Christmas and she really fell in love with it. She knits every day and she'll use it everyday. Yes a good strong mug.

Le Creuset Stoneware Mixing Jug,  2 L - Volcanic
Le Creuset Stoneware Mixing Jug, 2 L - Volcanic

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Crueset Jug, 1 Jan. 2015
Love all our Le Crueset jugs and casserole dishes, so imagine our horror when my wife accidentally knocked over our jug and broke the lip. Needed a replacement for Christmas and Amazon Prime ensured it arrived on time. This Le Crueset jug is so ideal for use with custard or gravy especially when we have a family dinner. Strong and dishwasher proof and pours at ease.

LoudClothing Men's Planet of the Apes-Go Ape Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Large
LoudClothing Men's Planet of the Apes-Go Ape Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Black, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Planet of the Apes T Shirt, 1 Jan. 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my son who loves the design and comfort of the t shirt but said it was too big. I did order a Large so I'll return this and reorder a medium and hopefully he will be happy.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-inch Case Cover, Fyy® Ultra Slim Magnetic Smart Cover Multi-Angle Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-inch Black (With Auto Wake/Sleep Feature)
Offered by fyycover

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Case, 6 Dec. 2014
Well upgrade to Galaxy Tab S from Galaxy Tab 2 meant a desperate search for a new case. Why desperate I hear you say, well the new beast is so light and potentially accidents could occur not being used to the "slippiness" of the case. Having got the previous Tab 2 I new what I was looking for - a cover that would fit the new Tab S easily whilst giving it adequate protection were I to drop it. Not worried about the PU
Leather issue but the colour would have.
So this case has satisfied 95% of my requirements. 1. Hard shell. 2. Not to heavy. 3. Gives protection. 4. Stands in many positions. 5 Rapid delivery (Prime). 6. Reasonable cost.
The lack of all colours being available is the only downside. Would have preferred Navy Blue to Black.

Overall, would definitely recommend this, my wife bought a leather cover and it's in shipment from China but now she has ordered one of these as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10