Profile for Leanne83 > Reviews

Content by Leanne83

Leanne83

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Emma's Secret: A Novel (Finding Emma Series Book 2)
Emma's Secret: A Novel (Finding Emma Series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first, 15 April 2014
I loved the first book, this was okay but not quite as good. It was interesting to find out what had happened to Emma while she was missing.

The Age of Miracles
The Age of Miracles

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good read, 15 April 2014
I enjoyed reading this, you become quite attached to the main character. It did make me a little nervous and suddenly feel the need to stockpile on essentials!

The Land of Decoration
The Land of Decoration

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 15 April 2014
This book was okay, I had to push myself to get through it. I am an avid reader but I felt this was quite dull.

The Twins: The Richard & Judy Bestseller
The Twins: The Richard & Judy Bestseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow start that gets better, 15 April 2014
I was very bored when I started this and felt I wasn't getting into this book. However I very rarely give up on a book and all of a sudden it became quite gripping towards the end. If you can stick with a slow start then give it a try.

Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore [DVD] [2010]
Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Christina Applegate

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first, 15 April 2014
My little boy really loved the first film, this one is not good though. The characters aren't done by the same people from the previous film either. Not great.

Pearhead Birth Announcement (Blue)
Pearhead Birth Announcement (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 April 2014
I had these for my first child so I wanted some more for my second. I was really pleased to find them on here. They look really nice when they are all finished and I haven't seen many around so they are nice if you want something personal and unique.

Tales of a Midwife
Tales of a Midwife

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read., 15 April 2014
I loved this. Great for prospective midwifery students and I read it quickly. If you are a prospective midwife then I especially recommend this to you.

Journal of a Student Midwife
Journal of a Student Midwife

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 April 2014
I really enjoyed this. Gives a great insight into the life of a midwifery student, however it is worth bearing in mind that she does an 18 month conversion course and not the 3 year degree. Really enjoyed it despite this though, I felt I learned a lot about my prospective career change.

Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua)
Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua)
Offered by 4ourth Dimension

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 15 April 2014
My little boy hardly got any use out of this. He didn't really like it and would sort of stretch up and backwards over the back of it and I think it would have hurt his back if I didn't take him out each time he did that. I barely used it in the end.

Skechers Women's Keepsake - Brrr Pull On Boots, Brown - Braun (Choc), 5 UK
Skechers Women's Keepsake - Brrr Pull On Boots, Brown - Braun (Choc), 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 15 April 2014
Beautiful quality boots with warm and comfy faux fur inside. I listened to other reviewers saying they measure large so I bought a size 5 when I am usually a 6. I wish now I had stuck with a 6. The size 5 do fit me but they are a little snug, I do believe a size 6 would have been too large but I could have worn thick socks to make up for it. It's not a big deal though the fit is okay and with all that lovely thick lining I won't need thick socks anyway. So pleased with them and bought at a great price. They look gorgeous on, I like the fact they look a little baggy it makes them look stylish. Recommend 100%.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7