Profile for Dawn Young > Reviews

5 Row Stretch Pearl Bead Corsage Cuff Bracelet New
5 Row Stretch Pearl Bead Corsage Cuff Bracelet New
Offered by GIFTS TO GO .

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with the service, 29 July 2016
Free delivery and received the next working day, happy with the service. The bracelet looks great on and will be just right for upcoming Gatsby themed party. Beads are on elastic so fit well and for the price the quality is good too.

Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray) [Region Free]
Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Oct. 2013
I loved this movie and the previous one, I wish that there was a TV series to go along with them. I love the casting as the characters really are close to the originals and don't disappoint or take anything away from the originals.

Fringe - Season 3 [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Fringe - Season 3 [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Anna Torv
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Unmissible, 26 Oct. 2013
I cannot get enough of Fringe. When I get to the end of an episode I find that I want to go straight onto the next one. I am enjoying this more than I did The X-Files, which I also enjoyed but with this I want to know what happens next. The characters are interesting, perfectly casted and amusing.
You really need to watch all of them to keep on track as the story refers back to earlier episodes which you wouldn't understand otherwise. Having said that it's not impossible to follow either.
I can't wait to see series 4!

Electrolux WorkZone Z61A Stair & Car Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux WorkZone Z61A Stair & Car Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Sept. 2013
I was looking for a hoover suitable for stair carpets and decided to buy this after seeing such good reviews. I am so pleased that I bought it. I suffer from disc problems in my back and using the normal nozzles on my dyson left me in agony after cleaning the stairs. When I use this I am left in no pain as very little effort is needed to get the stairs cleaned properly.
It is very powerful and because there is no need for battery charging it keeps going as long as you need it to. Don't hesitate to buy this little gem!

Premier Housewares Cool Britannia Melamine Tray with Handles, 2 x 48 x 31 cm
Premier Housewares Cool Britannia Melamine Tray with Handles, 2 x 48 x 31 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Sept. 2013

Border Collie 'Piggy in the Middle' Luxury Handled Large Tray
Border Collie 'Piggy in the Middle' Luxury Handled Large Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Sept. 2013
I have 2 border collies of my own so I was looking for this kind of design. They are a good size, easily holds a dinner plate and a drink. They are of good strong quality and the handles make them easy to carry.

The Longest Holiday
The Longest Holiday

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put this book down, 19 Sept. 2013
There are plenty of reviews on here that helped me to decide to buy this book for you to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end and just wanted to add my 5 star rating.

Modern Gloss Black New York Skyline Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Modern Gloss Black New York Skyline Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Offered by The Light Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 23 May 2013
I really like this light shade, it looks like the buildings have their lights on when you have the light switched on. When the light is not on, it still looks good as it has a glossy finish. I bought it to match a skyline theme in my teenage son's bedroom and he is very pleased with it.
The only reason it didn't get a 5 star rating is because I had to buy a reducing ring for it to fit the ceiling light fitting.

MOSAIC PATTERNED POLYESTER 180 X 180CM SHOWER CURTAIN
MOSAIC PATTERNED POLYESTER 180 X 180CM SHOWER CURTAIN
Offered by Goods Wholesale Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 23 May 2013
I bought 2 of these to make a pair of shower curtains and they look great. There is a mixture of aqua and blue's so would suit any blue bathroom. I have matched them with the mosaic bath mat and they look good together. They are thick an not transparent like others I looked at first but did not buy as I wanted non transparent ones. The eyelets are reinforced and came with white plastic curtain rings. Good value for money, I would recommend to anyone.
The delivery was also quick, arrived in just 2 days which was a bonus.

PACK OF 10 BLUE MOSAIC TILE TRANSFERS STICKERS, BLUE PEEL AND STICK, TRANSFORM YOUR BATHROOM, KITCHEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 May 2013
I was very surprised at how nice these are.....they are thick and have a gloss finish so will be easily wiped clean when needed. I have used them to cover some boxing that covers pipes along the bottom of one wall and they look very good with the mosaic theme in my bathroom.
The picture is a good reflection of the actual colours.

Page: 1 | 2