Profile for Tootles > Reviews

Content by Tootles

Tootles (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Send for Paul Temple: A 1940 full-cast production of Paul's very first adventure
by Francis Durbridge
Edition: Audio CD

3.0 out of 5 stars This is my least liked of the Paul Temple audio stories and that is ..., 17 Jun. 2015
This is my least liked of the Paul Temple audio stories and that is due to to the weird accents used by the characters (especially the old lady and the policeman).

Magic Bus
Magic Bus
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A Magic Mix, 17 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Magic Bus (Audio CD)
There are usually a number of songs that I dislike on any compilations, but I think this set is great.

How To Be a Woman
How To Be a Woman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 24 April 2015
This review is from: How To Be a Woman (Kindle Edition)
Not what I expected. A bit "too much information" for me. No real belly laughs. Wish I'd not bought it but at least it was cheaper on the Kindle

Rubie's Kid's Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Willy Wonka Costume, Large, Age 8 - 10, HEIGHT 4' 8" - 5'
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

2.0 out of 5 stars One was slightly taller and one more like a derby, 5 Mar. 2015
Disappointing. My daughter ordered two, one for a 3 year old and one for an 8. The outfits were thin and massive. The hats were not the same, One was slightly taller and one more like a derby, not top hats at all. It was too late to do anything but alter them. Rubie's are usually good. This outfit is not!

3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue  118.56ml Medium Bottle, Clear
3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue 118.56ml Medium Bottle, Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glue, 11 Feb. 2015
Dries clear but you do have to be quick as it grabs very fast. I keep a long pin to poke the top clear as it soon clogs.
Keep in a cool place.

Molton Brown Naran Ji Fine Liquid Handwash
Molton Brown Naran Ji Fine Liquid Handwash

2.0 out of 5 stars Questionable, 31 Dec. 2014
I've had this before but this one from fromaplacefaraway left my hands feeling instantly dry and stinging. Looks like a Molton Brown bottle, so I hope it is the real thing as it cost the full price.

I shan't use it again though!

Skylanders Trap Team: Trap - Earth (Design May Vary)
Skylanders Trap Team: Trap - Earth (Design May Vary)
Offered by SHOPTODAYPLAYTOMORROW

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not gold coloured!, 19 Dec. 2014
Design may vary? I was expecting a gold coloured one. The one I got is a miserable dull red colour. Not happy!

Masonic Freemasonry Large 44 mm Vintage Chequered Temple of Solomon Art 24k Gold-Plated Wrist Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it looks, 11 Dec. 2014
I have bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband but was not sure about it, so I have shown it to him. Personally I think it looks better in the photo. In real life it looks a bit cheap to me as does the box it arrives in. The hands are a bit wobbly too and if they drop off I shall be returning it to INDIA!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 11:41 PM GMT

Womens Socks, Soft cuff, 3 Pairs of Assorted Spotted socks, 4-8 UK, 37-42 EU, Light Hold honeycomb top, ideal elastic free Diabetic Socks
Offered by Socksmad Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy socks, 3 Nov. 2014
So comfy around the sock tops, so I bought some more

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty paper, 2 Nov. 2014
Makes a professional looking gift

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19