Profile for M.G > Reviews

Content by M.G

M.G

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Replacement Power Adapter for Fire and Fire Kids Edition Tablets (7" Display)
Replacement Power Adapter for Fire and Fire Kids Edition Tablets (7" Display)

5.0 out of 5 stars it works fine, thanks Amazon for replacing it at no cost ..., 30 April 2016
Replacement charger , it works fine , thanks Amazon for replacing it at no cost to myself.

Lean Greens Powder, The Best Tasting Greens Drink Available Today Designed To Kill Your Cravings Fast, With A Wide Range Of High Quality Nutrients From Raw Natural Ingredients. 33 Days Supply
Offered by Lean Greens Health

5.0 out of 5 stars but my weight had plateaued and I had been craving chocolate really bad and some days eating two big bars a day, 15 Mar. 2016
I think this is some sort of miracle drink !!
I've been on a weight loss / exercise program for a few months , but my weight had plateaued and I had been craving chocolate really bad and some days eating two big bars a day ....not good !
Came across Lean Greens on the Internet , never tried anything like this before and thought I would give it a go .
I was pleasantly surprised at the taste , it's not at all unpleasant, in fact it's quite palatable, I mix a heaped scoop with cold water and ice and drink it .
After 3 days I had no cravings at all , I felt more energised at the gym , it helped me get back on track with my eating plan by keeping me fuller longer , I lost 5lb in a week .....it's brilliant.
My teenage son has a shot each morning, and a glass before each football match , which has helped him with his fitness and stamina.
I would reccommend to anyone, it's worth every penny.
Also I loved the welcoming postcard .....and the emails from Tim at Lean Greens make me smile.

Duronic DM352 Double Twin LCD LED Desk Mount ( Die-Cast Aluminium ) Arm Monitor Stand Bracket ( ( Super Strong ) ) with Tilt and Swivel (Tilt ±15°|Swivel 180°|Rotate 360°) + 10 Year Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 2 Feb. 2016
Excellent product , easy to install , looks great , works great , ideal for my sons desk setup .

Shower Curtain Made with 100% Strong and Durable Polyester is Mildew-Free, Non-Toxic, Non-Smelling, No-Hardening in Winter, Vibrant Colour and Design, Includes Free Hooks and Easy to Install. Enhance Your Bath Experience Now!
Offered by Qubic_Home

5.0 out of 5 stars nice vibrant colours, 9 Nov. 2015
Looks lovely , dries really well , nice vibrant colours , and a little bit different from other shower curtains.
I'm impressed with it .

Graphics 'n' Tees - Bathroom Wall Quote Sticker, Chill Relax Unwind with Dandelion in Wind, Family Inspirational Wall Sticker - In Black - Other Colours Available (Medium - 570mm x 490mm)
Offered by Graphics 'n' Tees

5.0 out of 5 stars Mine looks great on my bathroom wall, 9 Nov. 2015
Follow the instructions and it will go on perfectly .
Mine looks great on my bathroom wall .

Jam and Roses (The Factory Girls)
Jam and Roses (The Factory Girls)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good easy read, 24 Aug. 2015
Loved it , great story , predictable though .

The Kelly Sisters
The Kelly Sisters

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best !, 16 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Kelly Sisters (Kindle Edition)
A bit predictable , not quite the page turner I was hopeing for , and a disappointing ending .

Dyson DC35 Animal Multi Floor Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Charger
Dyson DC35 Animal Multi Floor Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 4 July 2015
Just what I wanted , delivery was fast , item works as expected , no issues , would recommend

UV Glow Neon Face and Body Paint Set of 6 Tubes - Fluorescent - Brightest glow under UV!
Offered by NeonBeauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant, go on ok but don't glow that great, 22 Jun. 2015
Not brilliant , go on ok but don't glow that great .
A little goes a long way so will last for ages

iPhone 5C Case, TeckNet Grip Extreme Protective Cover With Shock-Absorption Bumper and Anti-Scratch Clear Back For Apple iPhone 5C
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a phone cover, what do you expect! ..., 22 Jun. 2015
It's a phone cover , what do you expect !
It fits , it looks ok !