Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for Frank Dernie > Reviews

Content by Frank Dernie

Frank Dernie (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Gardman A01158 Universal Squirrel Baffle with Hook
Gardman A01158 Universal Squirrel Baffle with Hook
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective., 31 Aug. 2016
This is just what I needed to stop a rat stealing our bird food. Works as hoped.

Seagate Archive HDD ST6000AS0002 6 TB Internal Hard Drive - Black
Seagate Archive HDD ST6000AS0002 6 TB Internal Hard Drive - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought 3, 1 failed, 1 malfunctioning, I hope I can get my data backed up before the 3rd fails!, 31 Aug. 2016
I bought 3 of these to replace smaller drives in a Drobo 5D. The first one failed almost immediately, so I returned it and bought a different make of the same size. Soon after that the second drive started working intermittently resulting in the Drobo reporting the bay in which it was mounted to be empty, and data protection being triggered. This is currently a big worry, I am returning both the remaining units but need to successfully get the data on them backed up before they fail.
For many years I have used smaller Seagate hard drives in 4 Drobos without any failures so this has come as a shock.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2016 12:16 PM BST

Commlite CM-ENF-E1 Nikon F Lens to Sony E-Mount A6300 A7II A7RII Autofocus Electronic Lens Adapter Featuring EXIF Transmitting/Aperture Control/AF(For AF-I AF-S that are with lens' Internal Motor)/IS
Offered by Emgreat (Shipping time 7-15 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have autofocus for Nikon lenses on E-mount., 3 Jun. 2016
Excellent on fast medium focal length lenses. The telephotos seem to revert to contrast detect focus and almost never achieve focus, and if they do after many seconds of attempts.
My 50mm f1.4 is almost instant, the 105 macro fails to focus altogether.
Haven't tried my 600mm f4 yet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 3 Jun. 2016
Brilliant. A birthday present for my grandson.

Draper Expert 68464 7-Pattern Spray Gun with Brass Connector
Draper Expert 68464 7-Pattern Spray Gun with Brass Connector

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made, 3 Jun. 2016
I bought this to replace an older one which got pinched. It is well made and works fine but the trigger valve must be more lossy than the old one because the water flow is much slower than the old one was.

T&G Woodware Farmyard Crazy Sidney the Sheep Teacosy
T&G Woodware Farmyard Crazy Sidney the Sheep Teacosy
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 3 Jun. 2016
cute and does the job designed for.

Essentials Vinegar Pot
Essentials Vinegar Pot
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 3 Jun. 2016
Just what we needed. We used to just re-fill a Sarsons shaker but the lid eventually broke and when I bought another it did not have a screw cap, so was not re-fillable. This does the job perfectly at a low price.

Perky-Pet Easy-Fill Deluxe Wild Bird Feeder with 6-Feeding Ports
Perky-Pet Easy-Fill Deluxe Wild Bird Feeder with 6-Feeding Ports

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bird feeder I have ever used, 3 Jun. 2016
This is brilliant. My main reason for buying is the old feeder had no tray round the bottom and the food spilt by the birds feeding had attracted a rat. The other benefit is that because the hoppers are so big I no longer need to refill every day.
Strongly recommended, I may well get another.

AKG K812PRO Superior Reference Headphones
AKG K812PRO Superior Reference Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and accurate, 3 Jun. 2016
I have lots of headphones from Stax and KingSound Electrostatics to earbuds.
These are my favourite overall, though being open they let out a tinny version of what you are listening to and environmental noise in so are unsuitable for trains, buses and 'planes.
They are safer for walking, of course, since then hearing environmental noises is important.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2016 5:35 AM GMT

RARITIES
RARITIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 May 2016
This review is from: RARITIES (Audio CD)
This was the first Ane Brun album I heard leading me to search out several more. I love it, and good recording quality too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9