Profile for Frank Dernie > Reviews

Content by Frank Dernie

Frank Dernie (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Commlite CM-ENF-E1 Nikon F Lens to Sony E-Mount A6300 A7II A7RII Autofocus Electronic Lens Adapter Featuring EXIF Transmitting/Aperture Control/AF(For AF-I AF-S that are with lens' Internal Motor)/IS
Offered by Emgreat (Shipping time 7-15 days)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have autofocus for Nikon lenses on E-mount., 3 Jun. 2016
Excellent on fast medium focal length lenses. The telephotos seem to revert to contrast detect focus and almost never achieve focus, and if they do after many seconds of attempts.
My 50mm f1.4 is almost instant, the 105 macro fails to focus altogether.
Haven't tried my 600mm f4 yet.

XCSOURCE® 20X-800X 8 LED USB 3D Digital Microscope Endoscope Magnifier PC Video Camera with Stand TE71
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 3 Jun. 2016
Brilliant. A birthday present for my grandson.

Draper Expert 68464 7-Pattern Spray Gun with Brass Connector
Draper Expert 68464 7-Pattern Spray Gun with Brass Connector

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made, 3 Jun. 2016
I bought this to replace an older one which got pinched. It is well made and works fine but the trigger valve must be more lossy than the old one because the water flow is much slower than the old one was.

T&G Woodware Farmyard Crazy Sidney the Sheep Teacosy
T&G Woodware Farmyard Crazy Sidney the Sheep Teacosy
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 3 Jun. 2016
cute and does the job designed for.

Essentials Vinegar Pot
Essentials Vinegar Pot
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 3 Jun. 2016
Just what we needed. We used to just re-fill a Sarsons shaker but the lid eventually broke and when I bought another it did not have a screw cap, so was not re-fillable. This does the job perfectly at a low price.

Perky-Pet Easy-Fill Deluxe Wild Bird Feeder with 6-Feeding Ports
Perky-Pet Easy-Fill Deluxe Wild Bird Feeder with 6-Feeding Ports

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bird feeder I have ever used, 3 Jun. 2016
This is brilliant. My main reason for buying is the old feeder had no tray round the bottom and the food spilt by the birds feeding had attracted a rat. The other benefit is that because the hoppers are so big I no longer need to refill every day.
Strongly recommended, I may well get another.

AKG K812PRO Superior Reference Headphones
AKG K812PRO Superior Reference Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and accurate, 3 Jun. 2016
I have lots of headphones from Stax and KingSound Electrostatics to earbuds.
These are my favourite overall, though being open they let out a tinny version of what you are listening to and environmental noise in so are unsuitable for trains, buses and 'planes.
They are safer for walking, of course, since then hearing environmental noises is important.

RARITIES
RARITIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 May 2016
This review is from: RARITIES (Audio CD)
This was the first Ane Brun album I heard leading me to search out several more. I love it, and good recording quality too.

SONGS 2003 - 2013
SONGS 2003 - 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 13 May 2016
This review is from: SONGS 2003 - 2013 (Audio CD)
I only heard of Ane Brun relatively recently. This is a nice collection to start with showing a shift from very folky to more electric over 10 years.

Your Tuneful Voice
Your Tuneful Voice

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sound, 13 May 2016
This review is from: Your Tuneful Voice (Audio CD)
Fabulous voice! Good recording.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9