Profile for vlado > Reviews

Content by vlado

vlado

Page: 1 | 2
Hoover VHH99A Heat Pump Condenser Dryer with Aquavision Reservoir and LED Display (A+ Energy Rated)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have made the right choice., 14 Oct. 2015
I like the way it works. I am not at all disappointed in any aspect. I am now sure I have made the right choice.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars feedback, 30 May 2014
Works perfectly as a gadget.

Its potential as a softwear is, however, strongly under-developed: the number of movies (during the free month trial) is so limited that no wonder many customers may not go further with payments subscription; the free month trial selection is so soapy.

For the future I would like to see serious movies, far richer choice, latest movies, more documentaries, not only US movies. All the offer to be well structured in an initial menu or to allow me to structure them thematically, say: Oscar winners, Cannes winners, BAFTA winners, dramas, nature documentaries, French, Italian, UK movies, latest movies, archive movies (Charles Chaplin etc), Jack Nicholson movies.
Make Netflix a proactive application such as, for example, pulse.me, or allow viewers to build their own lists.
otherwise I may terminate payment soon after I start them.
I appreciate your interest in feedback and remain curious to see if you will buy some ideas.
Best regards.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2014 11:06 AM BST

Wine Rack Wooden Shelf Bottle Shelf for 56 Bottles in Cherry Tree Color
Wine Rack Wooden Shelf Bottle Shelf for 56 Bottles in Cherry Tree Color

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent wine rack, 16 April 2014
It serves well. It is good looking. I would have preferred it be supplied with opportunities for assembling more than one together and for fixing it to the wall, but this can be solved by DIY.

Premier Housewares 2-Tier Dish Drainer, 56 cm - Black
Premier Housewares 2-Tier Dish Drainer, 56 cm - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The dish drainer is excellent, 16 April 2014
Mywife likes it. The old one is in the bin. Sometimes I think it could be made up of thicker wire to be perfect, but so far there is no reason for this doubt. It serves well.

BLACK GLASS SERVING TROLLEY/ KITCHEN/ BAR/ WINE TROLLEY
BLACK GLASS SERVING TROLLEY/ KITCHEN/ BAR/ WINE TROLLEY

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful trolley, 16 April 2014
This trolley is wonderful: it is very beautiful and elegant; it presents drinks and serves them throughout the house and it is very strong when assembled, unlike most other items sold that require assembly after delivery. It is definitely value for money.

I Flew for Savimbi
I Flew for Savimbi
by Simon Van Garderen

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., 18 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I Flew for Savimbi (Paperback)
I had expectations to read more details about Savimbi. Actually 90% of the book is how the pilot flies an airplane but the title is misleading. 'Zen and the art of airplane flying in Africa, without the Zen' could be a better title..

Jonas Savimbi: A Key to Africa (Coronet Books)
Jonas Savimbi: A Key to Africa (Coronet Books)
by Fred Bridgland

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., 18 Dec. 2012
I am exploring this period of African history and the role of Savimbi. This book is a good source for the purpose. Happy with delivery.

BLACK SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS PU LEATHER WALLET CASE / COVER / POUCH WITH 6-IN-1 SCREEN PROTECTOR PACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the Samsung really protected, 18 Dec. 2012
I bought it for myself because I really like it-excellent leather, fits well, corners protected, face too. My daughter expropriated it from me.

Retro Adjustable 6 Way Eyeball Black Chrome Spotlight
Retro Adjustable 6 Way Eyeball Black Chrome Spotlight
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars My kitchen is now flooded with light, 18 Dec. 2012
Fast delivery (bulbs included), one person can install it (I did it), floods with light as there are many sources of light spread along the ceiling. I recommend the darc chrome type.

Acute Medicine: A Practical Guide to the Management of Medical Emergencies
Acute Medicine: A Practical Guide to the Management of Medical Emergencies
by David C. Sprigings

5.0 out of 5 stars The book I need, 18 Dec. 2012
Excellent content, endurable cover allowing frequent use and protecting the pages, fast delivery. Very useful for doctors in the field.Thank you.

Page: 1 | 2