Profile for Me > Reviews

Kingfisher 50 Heavy Duty Dustbin Liners Bin Bags Refuse 120 Litre Size Sacks
Kingfisher 50 Heavy Duty Dustbin Liners Bin Bags Refuse 120 Litre Size Sacks
Offered by Shop N Shop15

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, tear easily, waste of money!, 12 May 2017
These bin bags are an absolute waste of money. Can't even lift out of the bin without tearing. Such poor quality. Very disappointed.

Castle Art Supplies LARGE Acrylic Paint Set - 12 BIG 75ml Tubes for Beginners, Artists or Students - For Canvas, Wood, Ceramic, Fabric and Nail Art (12 75ml tubes)
Offered by Castle Art Supplies (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, very reasonable price and excellent customer service., 4 Mar. 2017
Fast delivery, very reasonable price and excellent customer service.
Since having kids I haven't had the time or space to paint so am so excited to finally be able to purchase these new acrylics and start getting back into it. Excellent quality. Thank you!

What's It Like in Space?
What's It Like in Space?
by Ariel Waldman

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book for kids and grown-ups!, 28 Nov. 2016
Beautiful artwork and great content. My kids loved it as much as I do, some particularly funny bits had them in stitches. My 6 year old loved it so much he took it into school for show and tell so he could tell his school friends all about fart propulsion. Awesome!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Would've been quicker & straighter using actual straighteners, 16 July 2016
Pretty disappointing. I have medium thick hair cut above my shoulders. It would've been quicker and more effective to use my actual straighteners. Hair is ever so slightly tamed but definitely not anywhere near straight. Booo! What a waste of money
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2016 7:07 AM BST

BISSELL 30K4E Little Green Multi-Purpose Compact Earth Friendly Deep Cleaner - Machine Only

5.0 out of 5 stars My sofa looks new again!, 7 Jun. 2013
Fantastic machine!
I have two boys under five years of age and as you can imagine my sofa has taken a lot of abuse! Bought this machine as a last resort to try and remove all the muck and the water stains from spilt juice bottles and it worked a treat.
Having tried spray cleaners and scrubbing with no results I was considering replacing the sofa as it was embarrassingly grotty. So glad I didn't now, it looks new again and was so quick and easy to use.
I searched for ages looking at steam cleaners and various options which looked good but no reviews ever mentioned cleaning sofas with them so I was wary as to whether they would suit my needs.
This is ideal for me as it has the upholstery funnel so not only cleans sucks the water out at the same time so leaves the fabric practically dry when you're done. Perfect for sofas and spot stains on carpets.
Would highly recommend.

Waybuloo Yojojo's Happy Little Song Sound Book
Waybuloo Yojojo's Happy Little Song Sound Book

3.0 out of 5 stars Waybuloo book, 22 April 2010
My two year old son loves waybuloo so I got this book for his birthday. He absolutely LOVES it but I hate it as it only plays one tune and became very annoying very quickly!!! Good value for money as you pay over the odds for most branded stuff but beware it grows old fast!!!