Profile for Sandy > Reviews

Modern Design Venus Swivel Kitchen Breakfast Bar Stools Brown
Modern Design Venus Swivel Kitchen Breakfast Bar Stools Brown
Offered by HNNHOME

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Breakfast Stools, 3 Oct. 2016
Good quality, easy to put together and look good.

BAGBASE MESSENGER BAG (BLACK)
BAGBASE MESSENGER BAG (BLACK)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag, 3 Oct. 2016
Good quality bag with lots of pockets and sections. Ideal to keep you well-organised.

Bagbase retro Shoulder Bag in Black and White
Bagbase retro Shoulder Bag in Black and White
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and looks good, 3 Oct. 2016
Good quality and looks good. I bought it for my son who travels quite a bit with work, but as he is in his early twenties he did not want anything that he thought was too old "fashioned", but this bag was ideal - smart enough for work and trendy enough for him.

Marriner Double Knit 100G | DK Yarn/Wool | Acrylic (Black)
Marriner Double Knit 100G | DK Yarn/Wool | Acrylic (Black)
Offered by Marriner Yarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous range of colours and quality, 3 Oct. 2016
Fabulous range of colours and good quality wool. I am currently working on Halloween projects, but can't wait to get started on the sparkly wool for Christmas decorations. I like to knit or crochet novelties to use up small bits of wool and also do some knitting for charity and the range of colours in the bumper pack was idea for this. I will defiantly be purchasing more of this wool.

Turmeric Curcumin 500mg, 365 Capsules (1 Year Supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Turmeric Curcumin 500mg, 365 Capsules (1 Year Supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars He suggested that taking turmeric curcumin could be beneficial and may help reduce the swelling and painful joints in my fingers, 15 Sept. 2016
I have recently been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in my hands and back. As I do not want to take pain killers for the rest of my life, I did a lot of research on the internet and also asked a doctor (who is also a friend), for his opinion. He suggested that taking turmeric curcumin could be beneficial and may help reduce the swelling and painful joints in my fingers. Even though I was sceptical I decided to give it a try. I have only been taking turmeric curcumin for a couple of weeks and have seen a huge difference in my hands. I am also much calmer and sleeping better and feel healthier overall. As I am not taking any other vitamins for supplements, I can only put this positive change down to this product, and hope it helps others the way I believe it has helped me.

Silver Plated Football Money Box (6.5cm x 8cm x 8cm)
Silver Plated Football Money Box (6.5cm x 8cm x 8cm)
Offered by magasindiscount

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2015
Idea Christening present and good value for money

Andy Williams Christmas Album
Andy Williams Christmas Album

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Dec. 2014
Bought this for a friend who is an Andy Williams fan, and she loves it.

Nat And Dean At Christmas
Nat And Dean At Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Dec. 2014
Bought it for a friend who likes a good old fashioned sing along and they love it.

niceEshop(TM) Mini Retractable USB Cable Optical Mouse / Portable Travel Mouse For PC Laptop -Blue +Free niceEshop Cable Tie
Offered by niceEshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Dec. 2014
Small and neat to carry around, does the job.

Homeland - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2011]
Homeland - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Damian Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series, I had watched it on TV but ..., 9 Dec. 2014
Brilliant series, I had watched it on TV but bought it for a friend and now re-watching it with him. Just when you think you know where the plot line is going, something unexpected happens, so many twists and turns - I would definitly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2