Profile for Dan D > Reviews

Content by Dan D

Dan D

Car Cup Charger, CHGeek USB Car Charger 12V/24V Multi Function Car Power Adapter with Dual USB Ports 3.1A + 2-Socket Cigarette Lighter Splitter for iPhone iPad, Android Samsung, GPS, Dashcam - Black
Offered by Maniceteen

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC UHS-I Memory Card with SD Adapter - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars This was bought for use with our Nextbase duo dash ..., 8 Jun. 2017
This was bought for use with our Nextbase duo dash cam. Works well and recorded faithfully. As advised we formatted the card in the camera.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent piece of kit that has far exceeded my expectations, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
An excellent piece of kit that has far exceeded my expectations. As a Prime member we have access to many films and series that cost to view on our previous system. For this reason alone, I consider the Fire TV great value at this one off payment. The Fire TV worked straight from the box and is so small and neat it fits easily out of sight behind the TV. There is no need for line of sight with the remote so tidying the box out of sight isn't a problem.

BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
BaByliss for Men 7890U i-stubble Trimmer
Offered by urboturbo25

5.0 out of 5 stars I-stubble trimmer, 11 Mar. 2014
Over the years I have bought and used many trimmers but this model does exactly as it states. I have used it on a daily basis to maintain the very short length I require without any dramas.

★ US-TRONIC® UK to USA/Canada/South-America Travel adapter ★
★ US-TRONIC® UK to USA/Canada/South-America Travel adapter ★
Offered by ADAPTOO

5.0 out of 5 stars UK to USA 3 Pin plug, 11 Mar. 2014
Just the right tool for the job. It is far superior to the flimsy 2 pin ones purchased for previous trip.

SanDisk SDSDQU-064G-FFP Ultra 64 GB Class 10 Micro SD Card with SD Adapter - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk Micro Card, 3 Jan. 2014
The usual and expected quality. Does what it is set up to do. It is very useful to have the adapter included.

Walkstool Confort - Folding stool, 45 cm
Walkstool Confort - Folding stool, 45 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Walkstool Comfort 45L, 15 April 2013
Having used and carried other stools while hill walking this is by far the best. It is more compact, lighter and has a larger seat area then the most expensive fixed leg stool previously tried. As an older walker who gave up stting on mats on the ground and having others witness my embarrassment of then getting up with much difficulty, a stool became a must. I am very pleased I bought this stool as it has made breaks a more enjoyable rest.

Nikwax SoftShell Proof Spray-On Waterproofer - 300ml
Nikwax SoftShell Proof Spray-On Waterproofer - 300ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikwax, 11 Feb. 2013
The right tool for the job. Ideal for waterproofing garments with linings or possible wicking effect. Part of the family range.

Berghaus Womens Andes Knitted Beanie Hat Pink One Size
Berghaus Womens Andes Knitted Beanie Hat Pink One Size
Offered by Welly Warehouse UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 11 Jan. 2013
Hunted everywhere to buy just this hat for my wife as she lost her previous one. Should have tried Amazon first!!! She loves it as it is the only Andes style which fits her perfectly.

TeckNet RAPTOR Prime 2.4G Wireless Gaming Mouse, 4000dPI, 500Hz Return Rate, Nano Receiver

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD Case, 3 Nov. 2012
When I purchased my Kindle Fire HD I wanted a case for protection when travelling. The official cases were unavailable at the time so I looked to buy an inexpensive, temporary case. The TeckNet Premium Folio Case/Cover fitted the bill and at the price seemed great value. It arrived within days and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality for the low asking price of £6.99 incl. postage. It includes a screen protector and a sytylus in the price. The magnetic cover works well and the stand is secure in both positions. It is finished well with access points for switches and micro sockets. I am delighted with this purchase.