Profile for Phoebe Sharp > Reviews

Phoebe Sharp

The Magic Mala: A Story That Changes Lives
The Magic Mala: A Story That Changes Lives

5.0 out of 5 stars Matthew 7:7-8, 16 Aug. 2017
Everyone needs to read more stories like The Magic Mala! Bob Olson writes with warmth, wit and a deep understanding of life and the human psyche. He has given us a gift from the heart with this life-changing story. It is a gentle tale which fills you with hope and positivity, while delivering a powerful tool to achieving lasting happiness. It is impossible to read The Magic Mala without learning something that will improve your life. There is a great wealth of easily absorbed information in this book; it taps into ancient knowledge (which is finally being scientifically accepted) that can help each and every one of us to live the best life ever! Mantra is the vibration of sound and positive mental intention combined - sound is energy, thought is energy and like attracts like. This is modern day Alchemy, we all have the power to live in magic.

Blood Group Diet: Eating Right For Your Blood Group 101: Real Simple, Mini Habits, Blood Type Diet Book

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 21 Aug. 2014
Lots of information, set out in a good format. The author's personality comes through, which spices up some of the bland scientific aspects. Her ambivalence is also refreshing - I personally want to know and do more to be keep my blood healthy, however, I don't appreciate dietary zealots and I always try to bear in mind my Great-Grandmother's adage 'a little of what you fancy does you no harm'...the stress being on little! It's easy to swing both ways these days, with fear and misinformation creating the blinkered diet fanatics and laziness and lifestyle creating diet slobs. I think Cathy has made it clear that she is a sensible and happy medium. The book itself needs an editors touch if it's going to gain popularity. There are quite a few typos, missing words, poor use of language etc. for the information to be completely understood. Comes across as an info sheet to be given to clients at a clinic. But at the price I paid, I certainly am not complaining! I bought this because my liver is struggling with toxins and I need to clean my blood up, it just makes sense to take care of the fuel that fires the engine! I'm glad this was available as a low-cost alternative to a paperback, and will recommend it.

Answers about the Afterlife: A Private Investigator's 15-Year Research Unlocks the Mysteries of Life after Death
by Bob Olson

5.0 out of 5 stars You have nothing to fear….you will love this book!, 17 Jun. 2014
Death is a fact of life, at some point we all have to say goodbye to people (and animals) that have entered our lives, either it's their time to go or ours. This book is an essential reference for everyone who has questions, emotions and fears that need attention. It should also be in the hands of anyone working within the Psychic/Medium/Channelling sphere. Professionals and those developing their abilities will find it valuable in honing what is expected from them and how to clearly explain things to the people they help.
The clarity with which Bob Olson has presented his research makes it not only logical but also comforting. He has managed to condense and streamline all the information that has been circulating our planet for a long time; the abstract has been brought into focus. As a former sceptic, he has gone into this work with a mindful and wary stance. What this has produced is a non-religious, un-cluttered and well-tested compendium of answers to questions about Spirit/Heaven/God/Death, however it may be described.
Not only does this book answers these questions, but it also gives us an idea as to what life as a human or animal is all about, why we suffer over and over again, and why we have nothing to fear. Personally, it has helped in my adjustment from being a sad, grieving widow to living a full life, relishing every aspect of life and content in the knowledge that not only will I be reunited with my husband, but that he is with me and my daughter right now and is not missing a thing! I also feel that when my time in this life comes to an end, however it shall be, I will face death with happy anticipation.
Whatever Bob Olson's purpose was with this book, one thing is for certain, it is a gift to world and I know that there will be many, many people sending gratitude his way for bringing this into existence. The peace it has brought to my mind will be felt by anyone who has grieved or worried about what happens next. I shall be recommending and buying this for my friends and family because it is probably the most useful book they will ever read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2017 1:50 PM GMT

Burt's Bees Cranberry and Pomegranate Body Butter 185g
Burt's Bees Cranberry and Pomegranate Body Butter 185g

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly soft, 29 Dec. 2013
I use this during the winter months as the cold dry air and central heating can make my skin itchy and scaly. This product keeps my skin soft and supple all day, well protected from the elements. It's absorbs quickly and is not greasy. The smell is pleasantly mild and naturally fruity. Because our skin is an absorbing organ, like to think that the products I put on my skin every day are safe enough to ingest, and the ingredients in this cream seem quite harmless.

Extra Select Half Filled Coconuts (Pack of 5)
Extra Select Half Filled Coconuts (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy birds, 29 Dec. 2013
The birds, tits mainly, seem to devour this with relish, and this pack of 5 works out cheaper than buying separately from elsewhere, so everyone's happy!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok it not enough give., 4 Aug. 2013
They are very comfortable when on, and provide average support but I do agree with the other two reviewers who commented on the sizing. I bought three in size small, I'm usually a 34A in bras, size 8-10 in tops and I wonder if the medium would have been better. Or perhaps they just need a bit more stretch added to the mix. When I put them on there is usually the sound of a snapping thread as it is stretched over my arms and shoulders. I'm small busted so I think the medium cup size would maybe be too big. But once on, they seem ok around the bust just a little tight on the top of the straps. It's a shame they don't have more stretch otherwise I would wear these for ever...I'm a big believer in underwire bras causing breast lumps, benign and more sinister. I've had mine about six months now and i wear them daily, wash them cotton wash and air dry and they have just started to go a bit bobbly. I bought the matching briefs and they are very much on the small side too. Perhaps they are sized according to super lean super models like Bar!

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
by Eckhart Tolle

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only read one book...make it this!, 11 Oct. 2011
I bought this after it was mentioned in a review in psychologies magazine. It sounded like the answer to my prayers! Having lived for most my life under the harsh reign of my anxious, un-checked mind, this book promised to be a simple and powerful tool. I am happy to say that I have not been disappointed! This book is very easy to read and work with, and I have been pretty much anxious-free since I picked it up. I can't say it's easy, a life-time habit of thought pattern is hard to let go, especially when interacting with others. But with practise I can see the benefits will be priceless. To be mindful is the key to happiness, and although this has been taught since the beginning, it has become slightly accessorised with the tastes of various enlightened souls. Tolle's book is as simple and unfettered as it gets - it agrees with the essence of all our world religions but pulls back the heavy curtains to reveal the one truth that we all need to be. Once this has been accomplished everything else just falls into place!
Since I began reading this book my life has dramatically improved. I no longer require alcohol to socialise or relax, I see the beauty in everything and this gives me an endless supply of joy. My relationships are so calm and easy, my creativity has sky-rocketed and I feel relaxed and happy all the time. No sleepless nights or churning stomach. I will be buying this book for all my loved-ones because I want them to experience life like this too.
Comment Comments (13) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2016 2:13 PM BST