Profile for Harley Rotherforth-Quinn > Reviews

Content by Harley Rotherf...

Harley Rotherforth-Quinn (London, UK)

Asus VS247H-P (23.6 inch) LED Monitor 50000000:1 250cd/m2 2ms 1920x1080 Full HDMI DVI VGA

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing monitor - but please be aware this is 1920x1080 and NOT 1920x1200. Amazon listing problem, monitor itself not at fault, 9 Jan. 2014
There are many poor reviews for this product that it does not deserve simply due to the incorrect listing here on Amazon;

Corrections:
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
Dimensions (HxDxW): 41 x 20 x 56 cm (the 20cm is only due to the large, round base stand, although the attachment is off-centre more of the base it toward the front)

It has a slight forward slant so it doesn't align perfectly as a multiple monitor setup while on the stands.

It came with a European mains plug, I'm glad I had two travel adapters around the house for use with my two new monitors for my dual display setup for the time being, but as the included cables (DVI, VGA and monitor power cable) are not long enough for me personally (approximately 125cm or so) so I will be replacing them anyway.

EDIT:
I have since bought a another for a three monitor set up and this one has come with a UK cable, I cannot say if this will be the case for all but it's a lot nicer to have a cable that connects straight into the socket without an EU adapter with this most recent purchase.

Beaphar Vitamin/Malt Paste for Ferrets 100 g (Pack of 3)
Beaphar Vitamin/Malt Paste for Ferrets 100 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - Bandit loves it!, 13 May 2013
I've been getting this product for a year now and have given it to my jill every day, I was glad to find it sold more cheaply online (I was previously purchasing it at £6 per tube). She is happy and healthy and becomes very excited when I get the tube out. It also helps when I clip her nails - I put a little on the back of my hand and she becomes so absorbed in licking it off that she is completely ignorant of me clipping her claws. I would recommend it to any ferret owner, it's a must-buy.

kenable USB 2.0 A To MICRO B Data and Charging Cable 3m
kenable USB 2.0 A To MICRO B Data and Charging Cable 3m
Offered by kenable_ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, 31 Mar. 2013
I bought this for a friend. I later found out that it had only lasted a few hours, but by that time it was too late to return it. Very disappointed.

Extra Long 3M Black USB Charger/Data/Sync Cable for Apple iPhone or iPod (iPad Sync Only)
Offered by crazy4fones

1.0 out of 5 stars Loose internal connection, 31 Mar. 2013
The connection was loose - it had to be twisted to an awkward angle and held there (at the USB base, so I could not make use of the length, either) in order to connect. Within just a few hours even that didn't work.

I-Boyz 3M USB 2.0 sync data cable iPod iPad iPhone 3/4GS
I-Boyz 3M USB 2.0 sync data cable iPod iPad iPhone 3/4GS
Offered by Spaceup

2.0 out of 5 stars Added length is great but not very durable at all, 31 Mar. 2013
I've bought four of these, only one is currently working. The first was broken within a week of use, the second after two. I purchased two more together and one lasted just a few hours, the other is currently working but has scarcely been used or moved. I neglected to get a return due to lack of time but the cost of the repeat purchases really do add up.