Profile for Reader > Reviews

Sorel Joan of Arctic, Women's Snow Boots, Grey (051 Shale), 9 UK Women
Sorel Joan of Arctic, Women's Snow Boots, Grey (051 Shale), 9 UK Women
Offered by EUSTERA2

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely to look at but painful to wear, 28 Jan. 2015
The shoes are large on the heel, I had tried the size down already, so was suprised at the fit. Most importantly, the back is too stiff and digs into my calf -- after wearing them inside for a day I took them out for a short walk and ended up with two inch cuts and blisters on both ankles, which are still healing 2 weeks later. I doubt I can return them as they now have my blood on them!

They are gorgeous to look at, but will not be my shoes of choice for the winter holiday I bought them for.

Ami Ami Dogs: Seriously Cute Crochet
Ami Ami Dogs: Seriously Cute Crochet
by Mitsuki Hoshi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 31 July 2011
Great book! Nice photos, the instructions are clear and I want to make nearly all of the projects! Great for people just starting off, and for more advanced readers. The breeds are mainly variations on one design, but this allows for experimentation which unless you are an advanced hooker you might not get with other designs.

Lots of information about the products to use, and how to assemble your own amigurumi dogs. It uses American jargon, so you'll need to convert if you are used to UK.