Profile for Babs75 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lost in Scotland
Lost in Scotland

1.0 out of 5 stars It was garbage. Poor plot, 6 April 2017
This review is from: Lost in Scotland (Kindle Edition)
I feel I must have read another book to the other reviewers. It was garbage. Poor plot, characters, and a repetitive storyline. I stuck with it because I mistakenly thought it must improve . . . . . .Certainly 2 hours of my life I'll never get back!

Voyager: (Outlander 3)
Voyager: (Outlander 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear!! Is it just me? zzzzzzz!, 25 Aug. 2016
I came to this series late and was drawn by the storyline and Scottish setting. Having highland roots, I have visited the highlands of Scotland, Culloden and all the places mentioned book many times so could relate to the locations and history. Therefore books 1&2 were very enjoyable. The first third of this book up to Jaimie and Claire's reunion, if overlong, was quite good. After that however, it all goes wrong and I rapidly lost interest in the disjointed silly and contrived plot. Reading it became a chore not a pleasure. I found myself avoiding the book and finding other things to do, like dusting and washing dishes! That's not how it works! Having read some of the reviews for this and subsequent books I'm glad it's not just me who feels this way. That's it for me I'm afraid I won't be reading any more now Jaimie and Claire are reunited. I think the author should have thought that and stopped writing just for the sake of it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2017 2:53 AM GMT

The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance
The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars ... looked forward to this book as I had really enjoyed Kirsty Greenwoods first one, 8 July 2015
I looked forward to this book as I had really enjoyed Kirsty Greenwoods first one. Sadly I found it very disappointing! It was a silly storyline that was unbelievable. Such a shame as her first book was laugh out loud funny and witty and held such great promise.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
This clock is great. Looks more expensive than it was on my mantle and keeps accurate time.

Banksy Grafitti Art Balloon Girl Quote Case Design 3D Fashion Trend Credit Card Holder Purse Wallet Book Style Tpu Leather Flip Case For All iphone 4 4S / iphone 5 5S / iphone 5C / iphone 6 / Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini / Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini / Samsung Galaxy S5 i9600 Full Case Flip Leather Stand Cover - Choose your Phone model from the drop box Below (iphone 4 4S)
Offered by CELLBELL LTD

The Christmas Party (Christmas Fiction)
The Christmas Party (Christmas Fiction)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book!, 31 Dec. 2014
Loved this book! I was hooked from the very first page. Good characters and storyline.

Love2Sleep SUPERIOR LUXURY 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON MATTRESS PROTECTOR EXTRA DEEP CORNER : SUPERKING

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 26 Dec. 2014
This mattress protector is lovely. Not too thick and plenty big enough for my Super-king bed. Adds a nice, warm layer. Recommended!

The Silver Collection
The Silver Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable short stories, 26 Dec. 2014
I really enjoyed these short stories and they were free! What more can you ask!

The One You Really Want
The One You Really Want

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting characters, undemanding storyline and quite funny in places., 10 Oct. 2014
This was a free book and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Interesting characters, undemanding storyline and quite funny in places.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 22 Sept. 2014
Great value for money, looks lovely in my bathroom.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3