Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now
Profile for Cole Trickle > Reviews

Content by Cole Trickle

Cole Trickle "Cole" (Coventry, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good safety gate with no need for drilling walls, 26 Jan. 2016
This prevents our 14month old from finding his way up the stairs unattended. Its a decent colour and the mechanism is easy enough to use with one hand so you can open and close it while carrying piles of clothes / small humans.
I bought this so that I didn't have to drill into the bannisters and walls and it holds very solidly. Highly recommended

EcoAir DD122 Simple Desiccant Dehumidifier, 7 L - Blue
EcoAir DD122 Simple Desiccant Dehumidifier, 7 L - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dehumidifier and a decent price, 26 Jan. 2016
I bought this for my mother who had recently moved into a new build property. She was worried about the damp caused by being in a new home and the humidity gauge (separate item) regularly showed around 60% humidity. With regular use this has brought the humidity down to 45% and now maintains those kevels with ease. It was a Christmas present so it hasn't been running for much longer than a month but I have to say that we are all very impressed with this dehumidifier.

Casio Unisex MQ-24-1BLLGF Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap
Offered by GeeTee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap analogue style watch, 26 Jan. 2016
This is a great cheap watch that is perfect for when I am sending my preferred time piece to be serviced. I'm planning to give this to my son when he is old enough to start learning to tell the time.

Sagat vs Chun Li Xmas Jumper (Medium)
Sagat vs Chun Li Xmas Jumper (Medium)
Offered by Yellow Bulldog Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jumper but design was not aligned., 2 Dec. 2015
It's a great jumper and isn't as obvious a choice as the Ryu vs Ken one. I've got to drop it one star though as the design is not centred.

iPhone 6S Case, Spigen® [Capsule] SOFT-FLEX [Black] Premium Clear Flexible Soft TPU Case for iPhone 6 (2014) / 6S (2015) - Black (SGP11751)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good case for the price, 19 Nov. 2015
I bought this as a stop gap while I am waiting for a leather case that I have preordered to be delivered. Its actually very very good for the money and I may well consider continuing to use it. It offers good protection but the rubber has a nice slip to it allowing it to be put in and out of my pocket without any issues.

Kid O 6cm Go Car (Red)
Kid O 6cm Go Car (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first car, 19 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Kid O 6cm Go Car (Red) (Toy)
My 11 month old son absolutely adores this. Its perfect for him to crawl around and push along thanks to its handle. Its very robust too as he has taken to smashing it into our tiled floor.

1byone Easy Chime Wireless Doorbell Door Chime Kit, Additional Battery Operated Receiver with CD Quality Sound and LED Flash 36 Melodies to Choose, Black
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the plug in version., 19 Nov. 2015
The wireless chime is excellent and can be placed in such a way that allows it to be visible yet discreet. Very happy with this version. I actually bought it to replace the plug in version of the chime which broke within about 10 days of purchasing.

Hozelock Rectangular Sprinkler Pro Metal, 230 m sq
Hozelock Rectangular Sprinkler Pro Metal, 230 m sq

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coverage with low pressure, 29 July 2015
This is the second one of these I have bought. The first one packed up after about 4 summers and to be honest I left it out on the patio all year round so it wasn't exactly looked after. Before buying this for s second time I had actually been swayed by some of the reviews that had spoken of the poor build quality and its inability to last before the mechanism broke but when I bought a higher end sprinkler which had better reviews it became apparent that my water pressure was nowhere near strong enough to get the coverage that this provided.
So if you have poor water pressure and you want to get decent coverage I'd recommend this even though it might not be the most robust of products.

Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White)
Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good cold water steriliser, 29 July 2015
A Perfect cold water steriliser. This bucket style container fits a decent amount of bottles, bowls and beakers. It has a plastic element that ensures that items remain submerged. We got this because our microwave wasn't big enough for a steam based steriliser and we didn't want to get a bespoke electrical version and this turned out to be ideal. Its even a decent size to travel with if you are going away for a weekend.

Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Pants Size 3-4 (7-15kg) - 12 pairs
Huggies Little Swimmers Swim Pants Size 3-4 (7-15kg) - 12 pairs
Offered by Swift Stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swim nappies, 29 July 2015
Our little one is more than happy wearing these at his swimming lessons. He was 6 months old when he first started wearing them and due to the rules of the pool he has to wear a wet suit style outer nappy to keep everything inside.
We've never suffered a big incident so can't vouch for the total integrity but we have been very happy with all our Huggies products and these are no different

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7