Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Profile for cjhorseygirl > Reviews

Content by cjhorseygirl

cjhorseygirl "cjhorseygirl" (UK)

Actesso Advanced Wrist Support / Carpal Tunnel Splint / Black Wrist Brace - Relieves Wrist Pain, Sprains, RSI and Arthritis - NHS Use (Extra Large, Right)
Offered by Actesso Medical Supports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived on time and is exactly as described. ..., 17 Sept. 2016
Item arrived on time and is exactly as described. I may have bought a size too big, but that is down to me more than anything.

Stud spanner for fluted and hexagonal football / rugby studs
Stud spanner for fluted and hexagonal football / rugby studs
Offered by notonlybowls

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to do., 27 Dec. 2015
The plastic spanners that come with the children's boots are not great and soon wear out. This is made of sterner stuff so should last longer.

MySleeveDesign Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 3 S Neoprene Sleeve Case Pouch 10 - 10.1 inch tablets - Suitable for Apple iPad Lenovo A10 Acer Aspire Iconia Galaxy Note Asus Sony & more - Creature [10]
Offered by EcomBrands

Adidas World Cup Studs STUD SET football 084520
Adidas World Cup Studs STUD SET football 084520

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Dec. 2015
Wasn't sure if these would fit the boots, but they were just right. Would definitely order more.

Premier Stationery A4 160 gsm Activity Card - Rainbow (Pack of 50 Sheets)
Premier Stationery A4 160 gsm Activity Card - Rainbow (Pack of 50 Sheets)
Offered by BCreative®

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Dec. 2015
Exactly what I was looking for!

Designer Inspired Silver 925 Plated 3mm Snake Charm Bracelet Chain 20cm 8" Fits Pandora Charms
Offered by Designer Inspired

5.0 out of 5 stars and have since purchased a second as I was so pleased with it, 21 Jun. 2015
I bought the first bracelet as a present, and have since purchased a second as I was so pleased with it! Arrived promptly too - what more could you ask for?

I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook
I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this as a kindle book, 8 May 2014
This is my first review and I felt compelled to write and warn others that the kindle version of this book just does not work!! I started reading the first page - the forward by Dan Buettner. I read the first page and turn to read the next page - but it's blank, as is the next page. The third turn of a page and I get the first part of the introduction, followed by another two blank pages and so it goes on...... I guess I could look past this if the text actually carried on, but there are chunks missing as a result! Don't waste your money on this as a kindle version. I really wanted this book so will have to decide whether to go for the paper version or not. :-(