Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Dean Kutzler > Reviews

Content by Dean Kutzler

Dean Kutzler "Philadelphia's Thriller Author Dean Kutzler" (Philadelphia, PA)

The Blood Gospel (Blood Gospel Book I)
The Blood Gospel (Blood Gospel Book I)
by James Rollins

5.0 out of 5 stars Biblical GOTHIC Thrill-Ride from PAGE 1!!, 9 May 2013
I will not bore you with plot, story-line details: read the inside flap. I will tell you, however, that Blood Gospel is a true work of superbly frightening fiction at its page turning BEST! This collaboration between Rebecca Cantrell and James Rollins is the best professional blend I've seen. James rolls-in with his technical thrill while Rebecca fine coats the prose in a romantic mystery fashion that will delight every fan of this genre or any other!

A Trace of Smoke (Hannah Vogel Novels Book 1)
A Trace of Smoke (Hannah Vogel Novels Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Berlin 1930's at it's HOTTEST!!, 9 May 2013
Rebecca has written and crafted a wonderfully tight plotted story set in Berlin 1930's. Hannah will draw you in with her refined tough character and leave you clambering for the next book.

I will not go into story detail because I hate reading reviews with them. That's what the inside jacket cover is for, but I will tell you this: This story has a great ending that will not disappoint. So many times I've read books and have been left with that 'so what' feeling. Not the case with Rebecca!!! She never cheats her fans!!!

Also have a look at her collaboration with James Rollins in Blood Gospel. I have never read a more perfectly intertwined collaboration than this book. You can clearly see both of them at work here. James with his technical prose and Rebecca with her subtle romance and charm. Simply splendid!

A Trace of Smoke (Hannah Vogel Novels)
A Trace of Smoke (Hannah Vogel Novels)
by Rebecca Cantrell