Profile for Miss L R Austen > Reviews

Miss L R Austen

World of Warcraft: Vol'jin: Shadows of the Horde
World of Warcraft: Vol'jin: Shadows of the Horde

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off..., 7 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book; try not to let people's negative reviews put you off. True, there is not a swathe of the usual lore characters, but I loved getting to know the trolls a lot more. Chen was also a really fun addition to the book. Well worth a read!

World of Warcraft: Paragons
World of Warcraft: Paragons

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty bitesize morsels of lore!, 28 April 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this collection of short stories and it certainly left me wanting more! It was great to hear about some characters not featured so prominently in WoW prose; Gallywix was particularly funny and different. I strongly recommend - didn't take long to read but it was only a few pounds!

Pic IQ Quiz
Pic IQ Quiz

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple fun, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Pic IQ Quiz (App)
Simple idea but fun nonetheless. Give it a go and you will not be disappointed. I would like some harder levels though :)

World of Warcraft: The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm
World of Warcraft: The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm

4.0 out of 5 stars The Shattering - good if a little rushed., 26 April 2013
I enjoyed this lire book. I was entertained reading about the Orcs and the Tauren were a nice addition. My only gripe: Thrall and Aggra's relationship seemed to develop at an alarmingly unrealistic rate!