Profile for Lindsay J > Reviews

Content by Lindsay J

Lindsay J "Jesus Loves You!" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
BrainBox Brain Links - Chemical Reactions
BrainBox Brain Links - Chemical Reactions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lesson resource, 3 Aug. 2013
So far I have played this with my top set Year 7 class and my Year 12 Chemistry class! It is a great way to revise chemical reactions and my Year 12s have asked to play it every week since then!

Super Science: Feel the Force
Super Science: Feel the Force
by Tom Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun Physics book, 20 July 2013
I bought this for my 4 and 6 year olds and they love it. As a Science teacher, I am keen to get my kids into Science at an early age. This contains lots of info with experiments to try. It is full of pop ups, flaps and other interactive parts which makes it very engaging. I showed my colleagues and they all want copies too!

It's a Chicken - The Drawing Game for Kids
It's a Chicken - The Drawing Game for Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but not enough cards, 27 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my 4 year old son for Christmas and he and my daughter (aged 6) have really enjoyed playing it with us. The game is based on circles - all the pictures you draw must start with the circle templates. There are easier ones for children to copy and harder ones for grown ups to draw. The only down side is that there are only 50 cards and on the third time of playing it, we were already getting re-using the cards.

Orchard Toys Three Little Pigs
Orchard Toys Three Little Pigs

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely game, 20 Jun. 2012
The game is lovely and both my children (aged 4 and 5) enjoyed playing it. The only downside is that it did not contain a dice so I had to search through our other games to find one. I think this is probably a one-off error though.

Getting Your Kids through Church: without them Ending Up Hating God
Getting Your Kids through Church: without them Ending Up Hating God
by Rob Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all parents, 2 Jun. 2011
A very helpful book that I would recommend to all Christian parents. He clearly points to the many pitfalls in a child's path to faith and gives good advice on how to avoid these. I can identify with much of what he writes from when I was a teenager and I will be very careful about how I raise my own children based on this book.

History Maker
History Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get this song out of my head!, 30 Mar. 2010
This review is from: History Maker (MP3 Download)
Catchy song and great tune. I recommend the live version too which is longer but has a great spoken part and some good crowd singing! Good lyrics too - this would make a great Easter number 1 so download it!

GOD KNOWS ALL ABOUT ME BB
GOD KNOWS ALL ABOUT ME BB
by TOMS KATE
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun with a great message!, 18 Feb. 2010
I have read this to children aged 1 - 6 and they all loved it - and so do I. Lovely rhyme, beautiful pictures and the clear message that God knows us and is always with us!

The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Nintendo DS)
The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Nintendo DS)
Offered by rightpricediscs

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 26 Nov. 2009
Although this is not the best thing I've played on the DS, I enjoyed it and found it quite addictive. Was over very quickly though and its not the kind of thing you'd want to replay. Overall, very good and I recommend it. I'm a 26 year old female.

The Life You've Always Wanted: Six Sessions on Spiritual Discipline for Ordinary People: Participant's Guide (Groupware)
by John Ortberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiriational, 12 Aug. 2009
Brilliant book, inspires you to do great things for God. One section changed the way I pray - and God has truely answered my prayers! A real blessing.

Casdon 502 15 Piece Toy Pan Set (Including Lids)
Casdon 502 15 Piece Toy Pan Set (Including Lids)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Aug. 2009
I bought this set to go with the Casdon hotpoint electric oven and its brilliant! Very realistic and my two children have had a fantastic time with it. I particularly recommend it if you have other toys from the Casdon range as it matches perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2