Profile for Josh Tipper > Reviews

Josh Tipper

Goat Simulator
Goat Simulator

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowzers, 30 May 2016
This review is from: Goat Simulator (App)
This the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Ive always always dreamed of being a goat and now my fantasy is being fulfilled on a daily basis. Love you Goat Simulator.

Total War Rome II Collector's Ed.
Total War Rome II Collector's Ed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 April 2016
Awesome seems to work fine on Windows 10

The Fabulous Rock 'N' Roll Songbook
The Fabulous Rock 'N' Roll Songbook
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 17 April 2016
Bought this Cd for my girlfriend as a surprise gift. She absolutely hates Cliff Richard with a passion as fiery as Mt Vesuvius so the reaction I got when she recieved this gift was well worth the small price tag. I enjoyed a time of great amusement, amusement that spread to friends and family who I shared the experience with. One day i hope we shall look back on this time of laughter with pleasant fondness. Or at least I will, until Im made to sleep in the shed...the shed we don't have...might end up being the neighbour's shed. Anyway the compact disc itself only had a brief listen to by aforementioned girlfriend and her brother until they both decided they'd rather listen to the soothing beat poems of Jeremy Kyle over poor geriatric Cliff.
Postage was good too thanks.

Saints Row The Third The Full Package: Classics(Xbox 360)
Saints Row The Third The Full Package: Classics(Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars However this copy seems to be working great so far, 22 July 2014
Bought this after having another copy of the game which had a glitch on the second level (free-falling from the jet bit) that stopped me going any further with the game. However this copy seems to be working great so far, really pleased with it.

Hannspree HE225DPB 21.5-Inch Full HD Widescreen LED Monitor (1000:1, 5 ms, VGA, DVI-D, 1920 x 1080)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic picture., 17 Sept. 2013
I use this monitor with my xbox 360 and the picture is amazing! Cannot fault the picture at all Im very pleased with it! Its just the right size for me as I have limited space for a screen, so it isn't too big but also isn't small. Dont know what the sound is like as I use some speakers in my setup but Im very very happy with the screen.

Xbox 360 250GB Console
Xbox 360 250GB Console

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Sept. 2013
Came a day early, (was very excited to see it arrive) and was a decent price, considering this brand new xbox was only 10 quid more than a second hand one from a local games shop.

Cover to Cover Complete NIV Edition: Through The Bible As It Happened
Cover to Cover Complete NIV Edition: Through The Bible As It Happened
by Selwyn Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Sept. 2013
Got this after a mate showed me his copy, was decent price, came on time and Im really enjoying it! Especially like the way its set out and the timeline.