Profile for Steve g > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Flip It: How to get the best out of everything
Flip It: How to get the best out of everything

5.0 out of 5 stars An Alternative Approach to Everthing, 15 Feb. 2014
Read a hard-backed version of this book when I mistakenly picked it up at the library thinking it was about selling property. I didn't realise it was by the same author who wrote the Slight Edge (a classic in its genre). After reading this hard copy I bought my own hard copy and an audio version.
When your normal approach to something is not working Flip It as suggested in this book.
It is a book that can be read from cover to cover or just dipped into.
I would highly recommend this book as nearly your whole perspective on life could change if you used the suggestions in this book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must have toy for babies and toddlers, 28 Jan. 2014
Babies and toddlers love this rubber toy. I have seen many of them and when I speak to the parent they say their baby/ toddler loves them. It is rather expensive for what it is but can you put a price on something that is loved so much.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 Black Side Flip Wallet PU Leather Case Covers and Mini Stylus
Offered by time 2 talk Swansea

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money and good protection for my phone, 28 Jan. 2014
This phone case is still very good looking and proving good protection for my phone more than 6 months after I bought it. Still doing what it was bought for.

Think and Grow Rich  (with linked TOC)
Think and Grow Rich (with linked TOC)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 28 Jan. 2014
This book must be the forerunner of all self-improvement books. It was written in the 30's and updated in the 40's and 50's. The author interviewed Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford and John Rockerfeller amongst others and in this book writes about what they told him about their success. It is written in a style that is very different from today and is rather wordy in places, none the less it is a great book.

The Slight Edge
The Slight Edge

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Slight Edge (Kindle Edition)
So simple an idea yet not so easy to do consistently. Very good read. I would also recommend the audio version to listen to while doing other things, like while doing a workout at the gym.

Ring RAC600 12V Digital Tyre Inflator with Storage Bag and Adaptor Set
Ring RAC600 12V Digital Tyre Inflator with Storage Bag and Adaptor Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat compact tyre pump, 28 Jan. 2014
This pump saves all the hard work of manually pumping up tyres and does it very quickly. So when I check my daughter's tyres (usually this happens in the dark in the rain) pumping up the tyres does not take half an hour, getting soaked. Great machine (so far as I have only used it 3 times) very simple to use and instinctive. Would recommend it.

The Expanding Pouch (Brown)
The Expanding Pouch (Brown)
Offered by THS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at a reasonable price, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Expanding Pouch
I have bought two bags in this style and make and love them. I gave one as a present and the recipient is very pleased. Robust bag, good quality product, with lots of room and a good size to carry about - not too big or too small.

Britax  Evolva Plus Group 1/2/3 Combination Car Seat - Black Thunder
Britax Evolva Plus Group 1/2/3 Combination Car Seat - Black Thunder

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort with good protection at a reasonable price, 26 Oct. 2013
We are pleased with this purchase. We found it easy to fit in our car after watching a Youtube video. Our 1 year old grandson seems quite comfortable and happy in the seat. Hopefully this seat will last many years - it certainly looks as though it will.

Lindam 14cm Universal Extension - white
Lindam 14cm Universal Extension - white

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful extension, 26 Oct. 2013
I needed to add the extension to the Lindam gate bought previously as the main gap to be protected was not a doorway.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for anyone interested in improving their life, 26 Oct. 2013
This book is very easily read, very easy to put down, very easy to implement and very easy not to implement it's ideas. It is up to you. Just do as it says and you will gain/ get what you want.

I have been on a 3 day property course and was given a copy of this book (wish I'd known this before I bought it).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3