Profile for Wizzy Woo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
True Haunting
True Haunting

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 19 Jun. 2016
This review is from: True Haunting (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed the book. Buildings like this do exist!!! No nonsense and certainly kept me engrossed. Highly recommended and very well written

EROTICA: FIRST TIME 57 TABOO STORIES OLDER MEN YOUNGER WOMEN
EROTICA: FIRST TIME 57 TABOO STORIES OLDER MEN YOUNGER WOMEN

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm..., 3 Jun. 2016
Ordered in error... not my cup of tea.

RockTape Endurance Tape-Black-2" X 16.4'
RockTape Endurance Tape-Black-2" X 16.4'
Offered by medsathomepharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 3 Jun. 2016
Helps with my planters problem on feet. I know it is a bit expensive but needs must.

The Best of Tom Slemen volume 1
The Best of Tom Slemen volume 1

5.0 out of 5 stars True and well written, 29 April 2016
I love books buy Tom Slemen. Never fails to keep me hooked on his books.

Unexplained Mysteries: Bizarre Unexplained Mysteries From Every Corner Of The Globe: True Ghost Stories And Hauntings Box Set (True Paranormal, Haunted Asylums, Unexplained Phenomena Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 April 2016
Amazing true ghost stories. Well worth a read. I would highly recommend this book if you enjoy non fiction and paranormal books

Oudh of velvet and roses perfume oil unisex - 10ml roll on bottle (The perfume people - GP1)
Offered by The Perfume People UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Feb. 2016
Very nice oudh perfume. Highly recommend it

Rocktape Kinesiology Tape 5cm x 5m / 2" x 16.4' Sport Fitness Crossfit (Black)
Rocktape Kinesiology Tape 5cm x 5m / 2" x 16.4' Sport Fitness Crossfit (Black)
Offered by david jailler

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Feb. 2016
I read reports on this tape for planters ( Policeman's Heel). I have awful pain. This tape helps. I am not saying its a miracle cure but it helps relieve it somewhat.

Leathlux Carbon Fiber PU Leather Case Cover for HTC One (M8) / HTC One (M8) CDMA Red
Offered by Leathlux

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Feb. 2016
Great cover for my HTC one M8.

Crocs Women's Duet Busy Day 2.0 Satya A-Line Low-Top Sneakers
Crocs Women's Duet Busy Day 2.0 Satya A-Line Low-Top Sneakers
Price: £15.06 - £133.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Suffering eased, 1 Feb. 2016
Lovely shoes especially when I am on my feet all day. I suffer from planters ( policeman's heel ) and a friend bought these for me. The only thing I wish they did was I wish they made leather uppers too. Being in catering, I am always afraid to drop something on them. Otherwise they are lovely

Extra Tough Christmas Tree Storage Bag FREE DELIVERY
Extra Tough Christmas Tree Storage Bag FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Staffordshire Leisure Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy heavy duty, 13 Jan. 2016
I ordered but the Christmas tree was already put away, so won't know properly till I use it end of Xmas 2016. However, first impression of this bag looks good, sturdy and made of heavy duty material. Can't say much at this stage regarding fit etc. Will review again after I use it...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4