Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now
Profile for Indigo > Reviews

Content by Indigo

Indigo

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not as strong as it looks, 1 Jan. 2014
I was initially pleased with this as a means of saving my back carrying heavy bags to work. However, it is not as robust as I'd hoped and is now falling apart. It really doesn't cope well with going down any kind of step. I shall be looking for one with a sturdier bottom next time.

Yeh-Shen: A Cinderella Story from China
Yeh-Shen: A Cinderella Story from China
by Louie Ai-Ling

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely illustrations, 1 Jan. 2014
This is a great book and fit in beautifully with the literacy unit I taught on stories from other cultures. Would recommend it.

Aker Portable Voice Amplifier 16watts MR2200 For Costumes Props Electronic sound effects MP3 player Teachers Professors Ministers Coaches Tour guides Presentations
Offered by Zele.

4.0 out of 5 stars Is the best I have found yet for everyday use., 1 Jan. 2014
This is the comfiest to wear so far and allows easy adjustment of volume. Quality is really good and is a god send to me teaching! The only problem is the foam bit which covers the mic has recently fallen off, so now the sound quality is not as good (you can hear me breathing etc). If only they would provide a spare! I don't know where to get hold of new ones!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2014 7:56 AM GMT

Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters: An African Tale (Picture Puffin)
Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters: An African Tale (Picture Puffin)
by John Steptoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous book, 1 Jan. 2014
Great illustrations. Was really interesting to study as part of our 'Stories from other cultures' literacy unit. The children really enjoyed spotting the obvious and then more subtle clues to its African setting. Would highly recommend it.

Splash About Kids Float Suit with Adjustable Buoyancy - Red/White Stripes, 2-4 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 10 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is nearly 3. We don't get to go swimming very often but I am amazed with the confidence this gives her in the water. It is so lovely that she can have her independence and definitely makes me feel more comfortable letting go of her than if she had arm bands alone. A great buy and should last a while.

Peppa Pig seaside Junior Panel Duvet Bed Set cot bed
Peppa Pig seaside Junior Panel Duvet Bed Set cot bed

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful and cheery, 10 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is mad on Peppa Pig and she loves it. We didn't want anything too pink! Wish it had a higher percentage of cotton but overall good for the price.

Sound Phonics Phase Six Book 1 (Book 9 of 10): KS1, Years 3 - 6
Sound Phonics Phase Six Book 1 (Book 9 of 10): KS1, Years 3 - 6
by Carol Matchett

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable good resource, 10 Nov. 2013
I bought this as I am new to teaching Phase Six phonics and wanted something to dip into. Really pleased as so affordable!

Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Bin Lid Colour Will Vary)
Pack Of Three 25 Litre Recycling Bins (Bin Lid Colour Will Vary)
Offered by RUBY DEALS UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps encourage recycling, 10 Nov. 2013
These have really helped us recycle more and colour coding works well. They were delivered the next day which was much quicker than was quoted and only had standard free delivery. Do make sure you unclick all four corners of the lid before you take it off - my husband tried to release it without doing this and the corner clip broke off. I wish they were slightly taller so that it wasn't quite so far to bend down (bad backs and all) but all in all a great value buy!

25 Litre Biodegradable & Compostable Bin Liners or Biobags - roll 25
25 Litre Biodegradable & Compostable Bin Liners or Biobags - roll 25
Offered by DF Sales Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery and does the job, 10 Nov. 2013
Delivered on time and fit my food recycling bin perfectly. I can't leave them until the bin gets very full, especially if there is a lot of condensation building up/moisture from veg peelings as they do tend to break. However, on the whole much less mess than having no bag and has helped us recycle more food waste without having to go outside to the wheelie bin all the time.