Profile for F. Mclachlan > Reviews

Content by F. Mclachlan

F. Mclachlan "fee" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
GRACE UNDER FIRE: COMPLETE COLLECTION
GRACE UNDER FIRE: COMPLETE COLLECTION

3.0 out of 5 stars Great show but dvds are way overpriced!, 9 Jan. 2016
This was a fantastic show and I'd love to have the box set to enjoy it all over again but the price is ridiculous. If you want to actually sell something, you need to make it attainable!

A Brief History of Everything
A Brief History of Everything
by Ken Wilber

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for those who are easily distracted, 19 Aug. 2015
This book lost me altogether. If you are, like me, flighty and easily distracted, then I wouldn't recommend it. That doesn't mean it's not good of course, but we all have our ways of learning and this confirmed to me that this isn't my way!

Songs Of Innocence
Songs Of Innocence
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to black!, 29 July 2015
This review is from: Songs Of Innocence (Audio CD)
This is probably what would've been the most natural follow up to The Joshua Tree if U2 hadn't changed to a more electro sound. I love it, but I'm biased, I'm a huge fan of the band. I like that they've gone back to focusing on the music with less emphasis on the image but I'll take them either way, I don't think they've made any bad albums, just some better than others. If you like The Joshua Tree era, and didn't buy this or download it free, treat yourself, you won't regret it!

Maybelline Superstay 14H Lipstick 510 Red 3.5 g
Maybelline Superstay 14H Lipstick 510 Red 3.5 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 12 July 2015
I've got this lipstick in every colour. It never lets me down. Highly recommended!

Head Over Heels Ladies KENYA Leather Espadrille Wedge Sandal Black 5
Head Over Heels Ladies KENYA Leather Espadrille Wedge Sandal Black 5

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my new favourite shoes. The minute I tried them on I ..., 9 July 2015
These are my new favourite shoes. The minute I tried them on I loved them. I'll need to get another pair now!

Prep and Maintain by St Tropez Self Tan Remover 240ml
Prep and Maintain by St Tropez Self Tan Remover 240ml

4.0 out of 5 stars pricey but effective, 5 Jun. 2015
I've been using it for years, it never fails me. It wont work once the tan has appeared but if you use it within 15mins of your tan application itll blitz it. My hubby wont put tan on my back unless we have plenty of this stuff. My only complaint is the price, but unfortunately nobody else does anything similar and effective so they have you over a barrel!

Character Options,Tardis Carry Case,2583
Character Options,Tardis Carry Case,2583

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Jun. 2015
Couldnt get characters anywhere.

Active Night Look Book
Active Night Look Book

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Jun. 2015
Most of the powders had cracked and fell apart before opening. Dont buy.

Glam Organizer Makeup Organiser
Glam Organizer Makeup Organiser
Offered by Gadget Bay

2.0 out of 5 stars only if you have plenty room, 5 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Glam Organizer Makeup Organiser
I bought 2 of these. They're handy, Very bulky though and basically just big dust collectors. They also fall apart if you dont lift from the bottom! . I've seen others that would be more sturdy but they are twice the price.

Corn Silk Translucent Pressed Face Powder - Semi-Matt
Corn Silk Translucent Pressed Face Powder - Semi-Matt
Offered by PP Express

5.0 out of 5 stars save a fortune, 29 Mar. 2015
This is the original 'mineral powder'. I've used it for over 30yrs and can tell you that the loose powder is just a good as Mineral Veil. The pressed powder is perfect for touch ups.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4