Profile for BM > Reviews

Content by BM

BM

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Twelve Days of Christmas in New York City (Twelve Days of Christmas, State By State)
by Lisa Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 27 Feb. 2016
After having a trip to New York City during the summer & already owning the Florida equivalent, I ordered this for my son for Christmas. A lovely book with some great illustrations. Each page visits a famous landmark as if it were Christmas time in this wonderful city... Our 3rd visit to NYC this time will definitely be during the build up to Christmas to see the whole city in a new light..

FIFA 16 (Xbox 360)
FIFA 16 (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for our son for Christmas.. 10/10. ..., 30 Dec. 2015
This review is from: FIFA 16 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought for our son for Christmas.. 10/10. Loves it, has had plenty of use since Christmas Day & I'm sure it will have much more..

Fellowes Crystals Gel Mouse Pad/Wrist Support - Purple
Fellowes Crystals Gel Mouse Pad/Wrist Support - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse pad., 30 Dec. 2015
Our son ordered this with his Christmas money.. Great mouse mat & the gel wrist support makes it very comfortable to use.. He loves the purple colour as well.. Wouldn't hesitate buying another if needed

Star Wars Darth Vader & Yoda Hand Warmers
Star Wars Darth Vader & Yoda Hand Warmers
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 5 Dec. 2015
Well they look good. A present for a friends son for Christmas so they have not been used yet but I'm assuming they will do the job during the winter months...

The Mystery of the Missing Masterpiece: Book 4 (ADVENTURE ISLAND)
The Mystery of the Missing Masterpiece: Book 4 (ADVENTURE ISLAND)

5.0 out of 5 stars He has enjoyed reading this one as much as the others, 26 April 2015
First purchase for my long awaited for Kindle I had been promising to buy for some months. I said my son could make first purchase and he chose this book as he has read others in the series whilst at school. He has enjoyed reading this one as much as the others. He said they are brilliant mystery books and this one didn't disappoint.

Navitech Black Hard Eva Nylon Protective Tough Carry Case for Tomtom VIA LIVE 120, Tomtom Start 20, XL IQ Routes Edition 2, XL LIVE IQ Routes Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Regional, XL Classic Regional, Tomtom One XL V2 / 30 Series XL Version 2
Offered by North Laine Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hard case but a tight fit., 26 April 2015
Did the job but a little bit of a tight fit, although it was quite a robust case giving good protection once everything was crammed in. Like our sat nav purchased at same time, these are now redundant as in both cars we have now have built in sat nav.

I've Got Your Number
I've Got Your Number
by Sophie Kinsella

4.0 out of 5 stars ... Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic series and bought this as an easy read for holiday last August, 26 April 2015
This review is from: I've Got Your Number (Paperback)
I have had or read most of Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic series and bought this as an easy read for holiday last August.. Wasn't disappointed, although saying that I did prefer the Shopaholics books, but enjoyed this book nevertheless.

Moone Boy: The Blunder Years
Moone Boy: The Blunder Years
by Chris O'Dowd

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 26 April 2015
Bought as a christmas gift for a friends son. My own son of the same age had a brief look at it and declared it a hit. Can only go by what both he and the recipient thought..

Kids Stormbrk O/T Navy 7-8 RG240
Kids Stormbrk O/T Navy 7-8 RG240
Offered by Monogram

5.0 out of 5 stars They were a good size & good quality, 2 Jan. 2015
When I bought these I was a little concerned as I was unsure of the size. They were a good size & good quality. They haven't actually been used yet so can't comment on how well they kept my son dry yet.

The LEGO Movie Videogame - Western Emmet Minitoy Edition (Xbox 360)
The LEGO Movie Videogame - Western Emmet Minitoy Edition (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is awesome., 2 Jan. 2015
Bought for my son as soon as it was released with his birthday money. He couldn't wait to start playing it and in his words it's awesome. I'm not into these games so the technicalities are not my strong point but the graphics look excellent. Son is happy and have had no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9