Profile for Lynda Friedrich > Reviews

Content by Lynda Friedrich

Lynda Friedrich

Nintendo New 3DS Coverplate 009 Dot Gold and White [Nintendo 3DS Kisekae Cover Plate]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2016
Excellent service. Came all the way from Japan in record time. Top original product, fits perfectly to my 3ds

Deep Sleep Every Night
Deep Sleep Every Night
Offered by Audible Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for iPod, 28 Aug. 2015
Bought this as a download for my ipod. It's very irritating as you are unable to listen to the "sleep" part without it automatically going on to play the "dream" part and then the shorter "sleep" repeat at the end.He kept telling me to go to sleep, which I didn't, but I did feel relaxed until the dream section kicked in with a loud upbeat music introduction which killed any chances of sleep that night! It might be different on the CD but I can't recommend this for a MP3 player.

Downton Abbey Board Game
Downton Abbey Board Game
Offered by Splash And Relax

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Downton Abbey Board Game (Toy)
Basically a good, easy to play game for all age groups but it's over far too quickly. I'm sure more things could have been incorporated into the game to make it more interesting and challenging.

Judi Dench: And Furthermore
Judi Dench: And Furthermore
by Judi Dench

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE!!!, 15 Nov. 2011
This has got to be the worst book I've ever attempted to read, I tried my best but half way through I got fed up of reading a list of plays and actors.There is no insight into her life or her emotions( for example about the birth of her daughter/death of her husband and so on ).OK I respect her when she says that her life is private, but why then did she support this biography, leading readers to believe that they were getting an account of her life and wasting good money on a non- read.Compare this book to Julie Walters autobiography and they are worlds apart, Ms Walter's was a joy to read.I'm very disappointed and would advise any fan of hers to save your money and perhaps buy a DVD of one of her films, it will be more enjoyable.

And Furthermore
And Furthermore
by Dame Judi Dench

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE!!, 14 Nov. 2011
This review is from: And Furthermore (Paperback)
This has got to be the worst book I've ever attempted to read, I tried my best but half way through I got fed up of reading a list of plays and actors.There is no insight into her life or her emotions( for example about the birth of her daughter/death of her husband and so on ).OK I respect her when she says that her life is private, but why then did she support this biography, leading readers to believe that they were getting an account of her life and wasting good money on a non- read.Compare this book to Julie Walters autobiography and they are worlds apart, Miss Walter's was a joy to read.I'm very disappointed and would advise any fan of hers to save your money and perhaps buy a DVD of one of her films, it will be more enjoyable.