Profile for Mr. A. Doehler > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Doehler

Mr. A. Doehler "Alex79uk" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Wireless Doorbell, AVANTEK Digital Loud Door Bell Kit, 1000ft / 300m Range, 1 Touch Button & 2 Plug in Receivers, LED Flash CD Quality 36 Chimes, 4 Adjustable Volume Levels, Black
Offered by PLEMO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a wireless doorbell. You literally can't deny that., 19 April 2017
We bought this doorbell for work. You press the button and it rings the chimes. There are over 30 chimes to choose from, all of which bar the default one are beyond irritating. That doesn't matter. It's a doorbell. It only needs one sound. The bell also boasts stereo speakers, because you absolutely need high fidelity sound for the chime coming from the tiny square box. I'm only mildly disappointed that it's not 7.1 surround sound, but you can't have everything. If you're after a doorbell, and don't want to just go for the cheapest option on Amazon, then this is ideal. If you're looking for something different, a book or collection of different coloured candles, then this probably isn't for you.

Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best films ever made., 19 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
This is the pinnacle of the trilogy for me. A mixture of The Great Escape and a whole bunch of other stuff. The final few scenes in the incinerator are incredible.

We Care A Lot (Deluxe Band Edition (Remastered))
We Care A Lot (Deluxe Band Edition (Remastered))

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Faith No More - Still Brilliant After 30 Years, 19 Aug. 2016
It's seems unlikely that you'd come to this without already being a Faith No More fan, as it's not the most accessible entry point for the band - but if you're already a fan, this is an excellent album going right back to where it all started. Chuck's vocals will never be as impressive as Patton's, but they suit the music really well. There are some awesome tracks on here, and I actually prefer this to their second album, Introduce Yourself. A lot of these songs have enjoyed being updated and played live in recent years, so it's interesting for anyone unfamiliar to go back and listen to the recorded versions. It's not Faith No More's best album, but it's definitely worth listening to and has become one of my favourites over the last 25 years that I've been listening to them. The reissue is a decent enough collection of some extra demos and live recordings, and a welcome release seeing as the original has been out of print for years (although I still have my original copy - Faith No More are one of a handful of bands I've actually bothered holding on to the CDs for). I'm a huge Faith No More fan, and a terrible, terrible reviewer of music - all I can say is that this album is brilliant, and if you're a fan you really need to listen to it. If you're new to the band though, there are probably better places to start (I suggest The Real Thing and Angel Dust).

Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)
Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars My hopes and dreams are wrapped in cellophane, 2 Jun. 2016
Being a 37 year old man with three children, long working hours and a fairly demanding girlfriend, I don't really get to play on my PS4 very much, but this looks like a really nice box. Now and then, when I have a spare five minutes, I sit and look at the box, before being pulled back in to reality. It is a nice box though. Bet the game is really good. I doubt I'll ever find out.

Coloured Hairspray - White
Coloured Hairspray - White
Offered by Party Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Identity changing, 2 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Hair Colour Spray (Toy)
I put this on and look like an old man. When I wash it out I look like an old man with brown hair. Jobs a good'un.

1 Roll Gaffer tape Silver 48mm x 50m gaffa duct duck packing cloth book binding
1 Roll Gaffer tape Silver 48mm x 50m gaffa duct duck packing cloth book binding
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds very tight, 2 Jun. 2016
No matter how much they struggle, this keeps them nice and still :)

Malloom® Vintage Style Steampunk Goggles Welding Punk Glasses Cosplay (Yellow)
Malloom® Vintage Style Steampunk Goggles Welding Punk Glasses Cosplay (Yellow)
Offered by Malloom®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hipsters, 2 Jun. 2016
I wanted to look like a hipster tw*t, and these did the job perfectly :)

Elliott Medium Rubber Gloves, Yellow
Elliott Medium Rubber Gloves, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for cleaning up blood, 2 Jun. 2016
I use these gloves when mopping up blood, guts, bits of brain. They always keep me looking spick and span :)

DelTex® 1.5M USB Data Transfer Sync Power Charger 2 In 1 Cable For Playstation PS Vita PSV Original (Not Compatible With 2000/Slim)
Offered by DMB Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Did what it was supposed to, 2 Jun. 2016
It's a cable, it works. Not much else to say.

Putty Squad (Playstation Vita)
Putty Squad (Playstation Vita)

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull. Tedious. Mind numbing. Charmless. Avoid., 2 Jun. 2016
There is no way 3 people have rated this 5 stars if they've actually played it. It's incredibly dull, repetitive and not worth even half of the money it costs. Trading on nothing but pure nostalgia for a game that was average at best back in its day, it'sdifficult to find anything to like about this game at all really. Buy some paint, watch it dry. It'll be cheaper and more fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5