Profile for Mrs. M. R. Harvey > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. R. Harvey

Mrs. M. R. Harvey "Mobile Mad" (Norfolk UK)

American Sniper
American Sniper
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2015
This review is from: American Sniper (Amazon Video)
Brilliant

Severin JG 3519 Yoghurt Maker with 14 Glass Jars
Severin JG 3519 Yoghurt Maker with 14 Glass Jars
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoghurt maker with extra jars, 16 Mar. 2014
This is a really good value basic machine. You set the timer reminder by matching the hour numbers on the lid to a mark on the base. It's so simple really. I make plain yoghurt with jam in the bottom of the jar. The great thing about this is I can make 7 different flavours if I really want to. Having extra jars is really useful as you won't have to run out. I used to make a litre at a time, but, after the first serving I found it separated and wasn't very appetising. This maker means a fresh pot every time. I would recommend it. I still use the pre-packs from my old maker though as it means a fresh culture every time and you just add water. Not sure if I can name them, but, they are EASY YOghurt mixes.

Official 5 Seconds Of Summer Pink Swirl She's Kinda Hot Hard Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S6
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars Head Case clip on phone back, 14 May 2013
Really bright colours. Fits very well unlike many. My first one got lost in the post, but, e-cell were very quick to send out a replacement. Recommend without hesitation. Will buy a different one as soon as I get bored with the colour. 5 stars!

#1765 LACE TWIN SET   VINTAGE KNITTING PATTERN
#1765 LACE TWIN SET VINTAGE KNITTING PATTERN

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written, 24 Mar. 2012
These instructions are unreadable. The numbers for needle sizes and stitch quantities have been replaced by letters so you have to guess the quantities. NOT for the inexperienced.

Sock Club
Sock Club
by Charlene Schurch

5.0 out of 5 stars Sock Club, 26 May 2010
This review is from: Sock Club (Paperback)
A nicely presented, well thought out book.
I haven't started to knit any of the designs as yet, but, I certainly will do soon.
The photos are good and patterns look good.
One of the best sock pattern books I own.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2010 10:26 PM GMT

Toe-Up Socks for Every Body
Toe-Up Socks for Every Body
by Wendy D. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Toe-up socks - Wow!, 26 May 2010
What a really great book. I think this is the one book that I will probably use all of the patterns.

If you only buy one sock knitting book - make it this one.

Vogue Knitting - the Organized Knitter 2010 D: Diary - Desk
Vogue Knitting - the Organized Knitter 2010 D: Diary - Desk
by Vogue Knitting Magazine
Edition: Calendar

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 28 Oct. 2009
I was really looking forward to this diary. It's really sad, that of all the patterns that they had to choose from, the selected the most boring of their entire collection. I won't be knitting up a single one of these.

Socks from the Toe Up
Socks from the Toe Up
by Wendy D. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars New techniques, 28 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Socks from the Toe Up (Paperback)
A really nice book for those of us that don't know how to knit this way. As I struggle with the grafting of toes on the top down method, I can't wait to try this method. Really pleased with this one. While it's not the only book on the subject, it is one to recommend.

Knitting Socks With Handpainted Yarn
Knitting Socks With Handpainted Yarn
by Carol Sulcoski

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 Oct. 2009
Now I don't have to feel guilty for buying all that yarn at the Knitting and Stitching show this year!