Profile for Mrs. S. L. Briggs > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. L. Briggs

Mrs. S. L. Briggs "slb" (lincs, england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Farrah's of Harrogate Toffee Crescent Tin 350 g
Farrah's of Harrogate Toffee Crescent Tin 350 g

1.0 out of 5 stars More like hard boiled sweets!, 29 Dec. 2015
Toffee to me is creamy and chewy. Toffee should stick your teeth together, these do not! They are the consistency of werthers originals and therefore not what I would consider to be toffee. These were bought as a present and the recipient was left very disappointed.

HE08009BK12, Black, 12UK, Ever Pretty Black Purple Hi-Lo Cocktail Dresses For Women 08009
Offered by Ever Pretty Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars ... went for the next size up and I feel comfortable in it, 9 Nov. 2015
I went for the next size up and I feel comfortable in it, no pulling tight and feeling awkward. I am 5'5" and the front of the dress sits on my knee and not as short as the picture shows for my height. The quality of the dress is superb and it truly is beautiful. The tracking was excellent and it arrived within 10 days, which I was not expecting at all. I have now got to get it pressed as it is creased from the postage but this is about the only downside. I can not wait for my Xmas party to wear it!

Fantina Corset Set in Red Colour Women's Sexy Lingerie(Size Available: S,M,L,XL) (M)
Offered by Papip

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price paid it was very good quality and arrived very quickly, 6 Mar. 2015
For the price paid it was very good quality and arrived very quickly. The lacing at the back was about 2 inches apart. If you have someone to help tighten it then that gap would have been smaller. I wear size 10 and purchased a medium.

COLEMETER 5KG/11LB 1g Digital LCD Kitchen Food Cooking Diet Weight Postal Scale Household
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
Work great and have made weighing my porridge so much easier!

WEAVE WRAP AROUND LEATHER BRACELET LADY WOMAN WRIST WATCH SJW-0876-Purple
WEAVE WRAP AROUND LEATHER BRACELET LADY WOMAN WRIST WATCH SJW-0876-Purple

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Jan. 2015
Battery had leaked and made item unusable.

Fashionwu Comfortable Canvas Ballet Dance Flat Shoes for Children Teenage Adult White Size 40

4.0 out of 5 stars slightly small, 5 Jan. 2015
Delivered within the maximum 28 days as stated at time of purchase. They do feel a bit tight, so I would recommend going a size up from your usual size. Otherwise good quality.

New Ladies Stretch Shorts Womens Hot Pants Black 8/10
New Ladies Stretch Shorts Womens Hot Pants Black 8/10
Offered by ADMIRE CLOTHING LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for use in a fitness class. Not see ..., 29 Dec. 2014
Bought for use in a fitness class. Not see through and fit for purpose. Also advertised as adult clothing and supplied as such. Seems an odd comment but recently bought something similar as adult clothing and kids item supplied.

LADIES SUPERB SOFT STRETCH COTTON LYCRA SEXY SHORTS (Small UK 10, Black)
LADIES SUPERB SOFT STRETCH COTTON LYCRA SEXY SHORTS (Small UK 10, Black)
Offered by Elegance1234

2.0 out of 5 stars sold as ladies but supplied as 'kids', 29 Dec. 2014
Sold as ladies but had the word 'kids' embroidered into waist band. Very see through and as others have said bottom of legs roll up. I bought these expecting to be able to use them for a fitness class but due to them being see through I can't.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 6000mg, 22 Jun. 2013
I was sent 800mg. I have been taking for a few days now, I haven't noticed any side effects.
I shall wait a little longer to make any comment about weight loss!

Leifheit 71554 120 X 38 cm Ironing Table Classic M
Leifheit 71554 120 X 38 cm Ironing Table Classic M

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ironing board., 16 Sept. 2012
I leant on our old one and the legs buckled so had to buy a new one. I had a look round the reviews on amazon to see what would be suitable. I found this one and decided to go with it despite the one average review. Not being an older person I thought it would probably be ok. I have to say that I didn't find it difficult to set up or heavy. It was a bit tricky to get out of packaging as courier laid it down on doorstep and offered no help to get it in the house.
Overall this is a good sturdy ironing board and i am more than pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3