Profile for mthemob > Reviews

Mens / Boys Twin Gusset Jungle Casual TAUPE suede size 9 UK
Mens / Boys Twin Gusset Jungle Casual TAUPE suede size 9 UK
Offered by The Slippers Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars what more do you ask?, 16 Nov. 2014
Agood price, a good product with good service! Thats all I want!

Ex-Pro High Power Plus+ Lithium Ion Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Canon IXUS/PowerShot

5.0 out of 5 stars a spare battery, 8 Feb. 2013
After I bought my new camera I bought this battery as a spare, It works good & lasts quite well considering it's size

Kinobo - USB 2.0 Wireless Mouse 2.4GhZ With Silent Click and Nano Receiver - Ideal for Laptop - Blue & White
Offered by Kinobo pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet silence, 8 Feb. 2013
I wanted a silent mouse & that is just what I got! It's a blessing that my wife can no longer complain about my continuous clicking
It's wireless but seems to work OK

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Offered by Alex Shanks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gadget, 13 Jan. 2013
We think this is a great machine, we have found no fault with it at all, when the windows steam up it is great for cleaning them. Even when the car has been washed it's great to run over the windows to stop them drying streaky

Ex-Pro Nikon EN-EL12, ENEL12, High Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacement Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Nikon Coolpix [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars OK but returned, 18 Oct. 2012
There was nothing wrong with it but I returned the "Nikon" camera & therefore did not need the battery. there was nothing at all wrong with it

Nikon COOLPIX S8200 Compact Digital Camera - Silver (16.1MP, 14x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, 18 Oct. 2012
This was a nice camera but I understood it to be "Widescreen" sadly it was not, I returned it the next day by your chosen method along with the memory chip as I no longer needed that. Soon the money was back in my account with no problem! Alas the same cannot be said about the spare battery I also ordered, Over a month later & after loads of emails to "Expro" I still cannot get my money back! It looks like I shall have to go through the dispute procedure to get back a measly few quid! However if thats the way then so be it!
Mick Miller