Profile for Vikas Bhasin > Reviews

Content by Vikas Bhasin

Vikas Bhasin (U.K, Glasgow)

Raleigh Sunbeam Girls' Heartz Bike -  Green,  16-Inch
Raleigh Sunbeam Girls' Heartz Bike - Green, 16-Inch

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking bike, average build quality., 1 Sept. 2016
Purchased this bike although it was almost twice the price compared to similar other bikes as my daughter liked its looks.
The bike itself is OK with average build quality. Don't expect you'd get better quality compared to others just because you pay more for this. It is heavy (maybe heavier) than the other bikes you get for half its price. The brakes are very hard to adjust just like any other cheap bike. The handle shaft doesn't stay tight in spite of my repeated attempts.
Overall, its not bad but expensive for the quality you get.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Product quality: below average, Customer service: Poor., 1 Sept. 2016
Poor quality although it does the job for the time it works.
I ordered these to review my lawnmower's blade. One piece was loose on the shaft on arrival (i.e. the screw wouldn't keep the tool tight). I contacted the seller but no response till date.
The second tool worked OK for a while but that has come loose as well and cannot be tigntened again (Maybe I'll have to find another screw that's slightly more in diameter to fit the shaft). Overall an OK product but don't expect much.

iHarbort® Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Holder Stand Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Inch T530, With Smart Auto Wake / Sleep (Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Green)
Offered by iHarbort

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice slim cover, 27 July 2015
I like this cover. It is slim and looks quite nice on my new tablet. I feel the tablet is safe inside this cover. However little pricey compared to similar products but I am satisfied with the quality. Given 4 starts for the price else it'd be 5stars.

Multi Angle Stand Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 Case 10.1-inch SM-T530 Tablet Synthetic Leather 360 Degree Rotating Case Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Function for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 inch T530 + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen - Color Green
Offered by Reedax World

2.0 out of 5 stars Below average quality for average price, 27 July 2015
The case is OK, not very well built. When it arrived, it had a burn mark on the side as if someone accidentally put a hot solder iron on its side before packing. Although a good fit, it didn't hold the tablet very stable specially in vertical position.
The wake/sleep feature advertised doesn't work either. I've returned the case.

Sparkling Rapidz Fruit Cola 330 ml (Pack of 24)
Sparkling Rapidz Fruit Cola 330 ml (Pack of 24)

2.0 out of 5 stars Is it duplicate?, 20 April 2015
My kids got this drink from school and when I tried it, it tasted just like coke. I though if kids like it so much, I'd buy it in bulk rather buying them any other fizzy drink. However when I received it, it did not taste the same. I don't understand how same product can taste so different. This drink is very sour. So much that I could not take another sip. I'll not buy it again.

Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Pack of 12
Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Pack of 12
Offered by dEcolectrix

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor performance. are these duplicate?, 24 April 2012
I trusted Panasonic brand and purchased these batteries for my digital weighing scale. I must say that these batteries are not worth buying as they drain very quickly. The shelf life might be 10 years as descripted in product description but the life of battery in use is less than 10 days.
I've replaced 4 batteries so far, none of them lasted even for a week. Never experianced such poor performance from Panasonic products, so I wonder if these are duplicate.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2012 10:52 PM GMT

Essential Depot Organic Cocoa Butter - Unrefined 16 OZ.
Essential Depot Organic Cocoa Butter - Unrefined 16 OZ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doing good, 17 Jun. 2010
My wife is still using it after 3 years. Does exactly what it says on the box.

Martin Yaffe 3 Tier Deluxe Indoor Airer
Martin Yaffe 3 Tier Deluxe Indoor Airer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying, 17 Dec. 2007
I bought this product about a month ago. When it arrived I was dissappointed as the actual product doesn't even look like the picture on the site. The face cover has a nice photograph but the product quality is no where near to a supeior quality product.
The quality is same a a cheap airer (10-15 pounds) one may find in any local superstores. Not worth the price. Would not recommend it to anyone