Profile for J. Mooney > Reviews

Content by J. Mooney

J. Mooney (North Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ronhill Women's Aspiration Everyday Short Sleeve Running T-Shirt - Electric Purple/Sun, Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the colour and it's spot on for the purpose ..., 29 Oct. 2016
AS described. Fit as standard UK sizing. I like the colour and it's spot on for the purpose of running in

Ronhill Women's Aspiration Motion Short Sleeve Running T-Shirt - Sky Blue, Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, so most important thing buyers need to know ..., 29 Oct. 2016
OK, so most important thing buyers need to know Fit! Unlike almost every other sports brand Ronhill sizing tends to be consistent with general UK sizing. It is says UK 14 it'll fit if you are a UK 14.

Otherwise it's a t shirt suitable for running in- does what it says. It's not flashy or covered with large logos. This is Ronhill all over, non flashy, functional running clothes

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 29 Oct. 2016
as described and prompt delivery. Happy customer

IKEA LAMPAN - Table lamp, turquoise
IKEA LAMPAN - Table lamp, turquoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct. 2016
Fun product, great value & prompt delivery

New CID Cosmetics i-Shadow Laguna
New CID Cosmetics i-Shadow Laguna

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. I've bought this eye shadow quartet many ..., 29 Oct. 2016
Great product. I've bought this eye shadow quartet many times and love it. Super blendable and wearable . As far as seller goes order Arrived promptly as described so no grumbles at all

Sealskinz Mid Weight/Length Waterproof Socks - Black/Grey, Small
Sealskinz Mid Weight/Length Waterproof Socks - Black/Grey, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars KInd of short in the feet but wide., 16 Mar. 2016
KInd of short in the feet but wide. Just about wearable so I've retained but I won't be reordering in future

Sealskinz Trekking Waterproof Socks - Green/Olive, Small
Sealskinz Trekking Waterproof Socks - Green/Olive, Small
Offered by HFS-Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 16 Mar. 2016
These socks were weirdly sized. The feet were very short, but wide. Hence I returned them

Bounce: The Myth of Talent and the Power of Practice
Bounce: The Myth of Talent and the Power of Practice
by Matthew Syed

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 29 Jun. 2013
read it, buy it for your children or grandchildren. It will totally alter how you think about challenges in your life.

Jeep Wheeled Holdall 31 inch Luggage Bag with Wheels Royal Blue 543RB
Jeep Wheeled Holdall 31 inch Luggage Bag with Wheels Royal Blue 543RB

4.0 out of 5 stars spot on for what we need, 29 Jun. 2013
We are going on a safari shortly which necessitates travelling in safari vehicles & light aircraft so hard sided cases weren't permitted & there is a low weight limits for bags.
We haven't used this bag yet but it seems spot on for what we wanted. at 86L it's smaller than we'd usually go for for a 12 night trip but more than large enough to hold the permitted 15kgs of luggage each. Seems well enough made, sturdy enough for the job and it was an excellent price. Result is we've ordered a second.

I may update after the trip to let you know how they stood up to the constant battering of the trip but at this point we are hopeful!

Shock Absorber B5044 Women's Run Sports Bra - Navy/Yellow, 34F
Shock Absorber B5044 Women's Run Sports Bra - Navy/Yellow, 34F

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical if awkward, 29 Jun. 2013
I must first say that I have a love/hate relationship with Shock Absorber bras generally. I hate them because I don't find their "compression fit" very comfortable. I have decent sized boobs & they just squash everything into your body which I don't like. However I have to admit they work in terms of stopping boobs bouncing around so to that extent I am growing to love them & I now own this bra in 3 different colourways.
I really didn't like the first of these bras when it arrived. As well as the usual "squash factor" it's 2nd fastening is a plastic clip affair like you would find on a swim suit located so high between the shoulder blades its almost impossible to fasten. ( and you can't front fasten and swivel) However I decided to try it out and I must say it does work well which encouraged me to order again in this blue & yellow & later in pink & purple.
As always with shock absorber the fit on back size is small so think about going up a size on that- cup size is fine though, it's supposed to fit tight, that is how it works.
Regarding comfort I am in 2 minds- it's tight, you will notice when you put it on & it won't feel comfortable. But once you are wearing it and while running you just won't notice it. In short it is comfortable to run in which is pretty much the point
So I have grown to love these bras, slowly!
Hope that helps x