Profile for Steve P > Reviews

Content by Steve P

Steve P (Oxfordshire)

Canon Digital IXUS 95 IS Digital Camera - Blue (10 MP, 3.0x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Cheap Canon, 13 July 2014
This came boxed with all the contents, for £35 and it is as good as new! It works perfectly and it is unmarked. The battery is fine, memory card fine... And being a Canon, it takes great photos, with all the settings you need, or don't need. A great point and press camera.

Cheap Dell D430 2GB Notebook / Laptop Windows 7 Home Premium & Intel Core 2 Duo ✔Fast Postage ✔Fast Processor ✔Wifi ✔Warranty ✔Office

4.0 out of 5 stars A Proper Computer for £100, 13 July 2014
It's a little slow, but for little more than £100 this is a genuine laptop, and so much better than trying to manage with a tablet. The battery isn't great, and I have seen similar comments elsewhere on refurbed Dell notebooks, but it will last 45 minutes and there us a nice long power lead included. Good value for money.

Apple MB253ZO/A iPod nano 8GB, green
Apple MB253ZO/A iPod nano 8GB, green

5.0 out of 5 stars VFM, 13 July 2014
Absolutely as described. So few little marks, but works perfectly. The latest Nano costs 4 times as much as this cost me, but it's not 4 times better. Maybe 2 times... But this product is better value for money in my book.

iPod Nano Touch / Nano 7 Shocksock Reflective Sports Armband / Case / Cover / Holder - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 4 May 2014
It's a great little thing. Cheap, but well made. The Velcro is holding up well, my iPod fits perfectly, and is easily controllable through the plastic screen. A good product.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing little thing!, 4 May 2014
I bought this based on the customer reviews and they were pretty much all spot on. The 2 negatives are range, and the POWER ON/OFF voice. But I just carry my iPod with me, and the voice isn't intrusive at all, so it's not a big deal.

On the plus side, this thing makes an excellent noise. Clear, with good bass. My better half has the Bose which cost many times more than this, but whilst it is better, it isn't many times better. I've not tried the microphone yet, but it certainly holds a good charge. On the whole, I think this speaker is a bargain. I'd recommend it to anyone that doesn't want to pay hundreds of pounds to hear their iPad at a decent volume (for a change).

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Its SABBATH!!, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
All the greats are here, but I would have liked to have Supernaut on it too. But it is a MUST HAVE album in any rock fan's collection.

Official T Shirt METALLICA Justice & Stoned AO XXL
Official T Shirt METALLICA Justice & Stoned AO XXL
Offered by Partridge Promotions Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Shirt, 4 May 2014
I bought it for my son, and he really loved the design. Looks good enough quality, arrived in good time, and the size was right. I hadn't seen it anywhere else, so I was pleased to be able to get it, and at a pretty good price.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It Works, I Suppose..., 4 May 2014
This case was so cheap, so I probably shouldn't complain that it looks it. Doesn't look very durable at all, though it will certainly be big enough. I should write this review after I've been away with it, so it can go through the baggage handlers test. The wheels were scuffed and the box had random bits of tape all over it, so I don't believe it was 'new' as advertised. But like I say. Cheap, but I guess it will do for now.