Profile for Tigerlily19 > Reviews

Content by Tigerlily19

Tigerlily19

Page: 1 | 2
What Would Mary Berry Do?
What Would Mary Berry Do?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jan. 2016
Fab book, very funny! Great for lovers of Mary berry ;)

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Dave Myers

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Hairy Dieters books, 6 Sept. 2015
I love the Hairy Dieters books! Some of the recipes I was doubtful with (like leek instead of lasagne sheets) but after trying a few and loving them (including the lasagne one!) I've learnt to just go with the recipe and it always works amazingly. It's a great feeling knowing you're eating healthy but still eating meals you enjoy and love, just a few more veg folded in. We use this book the majority of the time when we are looking for something for dinner, because whichever recipe you pick you are bound to love it.

My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
by Mary Berry

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 16 Oct. 2013
Has lots of good recipes and all look great. Came quick and in good condition. No recipes been tested yet as it's a gift but they all look good.

Russell Hobbs RLI408333 Non Stick Lotus Square Pan
Russell Hobbs RLI408333 Non Stick Lotus Square Pan
Offered by Babas Cave Online Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Oct. 2013
Tin looks and feels great, not used it yet however as it's a gift for a baking enthusiast but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Entertaining Mathematical Puzzles (Dover Recreational Math)
Entertaining Mathematical Puzzles (Dover Recreational Math)
by Martin Gardner

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Oct. 2013
Looks great and is a gift and I think the receiver will be happy. There was some black marks on one of the sides of the book, however. It looks like ink but isn't that big so it's ok. Came relatively quick and looks like fun.

Once (Eve)
Once (Eve)
by Anna Carey

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Once (Eve) (Paperback)
Amazing story with an amazing shock near the end. Brilliant and cant wait for the next book. Very pleased with it!!!

Sister, Missing
Sister, Missing

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Sister, Missing (Kindle Edition)
Amazing book and if you liked the first you will like this one too, very good story but I think the first book was better.

eLifeStore® Vertical Flip Stand Leather Case Cover Pouch for 2012 Amazon Kindle Paperwhite / Kindle Touch Wi-Fi 3G 6" E Ink Touch Screen, with Integrated Adjustable Stand Feature (Vertical Flip - Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 April 2013
Good cover and looks great but magnet was too strong and interfered with my kindle. I received some of my money back but I had to cut the magnets out of the cover as my screen would lock and unlock itself, due to the magnets.

CaseGuru Screen Protector/ Guard/ Cover/ Film/ Anti-Scratch for Nokia Lumia 800 (5 Pack)
Offered by Case Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 April 2013
Certainly kept my screen scratch free and would recommend getting a screen protector because my screen smashed and the screen protector held the little bits of glass in place until I replaced the screen. Sticks on well and comes off without leaving marks.

PURPLE NOKIA LUMIA 800 TPU GEL JELLY CASE / COVER / SHELL / SKIN
PURPLE NOKIA LUMIA 800 TPU GEL JELLY CASE / COVER / SHELL / SKIN

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 23 April 2013
Just as shown and is a great cover. They are quite difficult to put on but I think it's like that for most of these covers for this phone. It's a lovely colour too.

Page: 1 | 2