Profile for MK > Reviews

The Great White Silence / 90 Degrees South (DVD + Blu-ray) [1924]
Dvd ~ Captain Robert Falcon Scott
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 31 Aug. 2011
Product was received promptly and in perfect condition. Haven't managed to sit down and watch it yet but really looking forward to it. You really have to admire the BBC for taking the time to tackle a project like this. Such an important archive restored and preserved for future generations.

PowerTraveller Explorer Solar Power Charger Device -Grey
PowerTraveller Explorer Solar Power Charger Device -Grey
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Martin, 20 Feb. 2010
A great piece of kit.
If you travel a lot and have a selection of gadgets then this is well worth getting. I took this away for 10 days skiing and was able to charge my Nokia phone, ipod and iphone effortlessly. I gave it one full charge before leaving and then recharged with the solar panel during the day to top up my gadgets as required. There is a good selection of adapters and the only thing I haven't figured out how to charge so far is my Sony camera. The travel case is great, everything packs away neatly and takes up little room in your baggage. Now I leave it sit on the window during the day and charge from the sun while I'm out working. Even in Ireland you 25% - 30% charge on a decent day.
The only real negative I have is that you don't seem to be able to re-charge the device and charge a gadget at the same time, but I can live with that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2011 10:43 PM BST