Profile for stevey5@ntlworld.com > Reviews

Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue
Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 17 Dec. 2016
Stunning in aqua blue which I would say is the best colour. Great size and quality build this has to be the best hand held device Nintendo has made, along with a fantastic back catalogue of games this is a must have console.

Dewalt DCR002 Bluetooth Radio Adapter
Dewalt DCR002 Bluetooth Radio Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 6 May 2015
Amazing device works well from distance sounds crystal clear through the aux on my dab radio and also sounds great
through the aux in my car slowing me to listen to dab radio via my iphone.

Liquid Weather 500ml Trigger Spray | The original ageing solution | Ageing and matching brick, tile, render, stone and other masonry
Offered by Liquid Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Gold, 12 Mar. 2015
Great product ages new bricks to help them blend in with old bricks. Works on roof tiles and other similar products. Works simply by it spraying on then wait until it drys, 5-15 mins then spray again if necessary. For a lighter shade it can be watered down 50/50. 1 litre covers approx 8m2.
The results are fantastic no more horrid brick matches well worth the money.

Liquid Weather 50ml Tester Spray | The original ageing solution | Ageing and matching brick, tile, render, stone and other masonry
Offered by Liquid Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid gold., 12 Mar. 2015
The results are fantastic no more horrid brick matches well worth the money.

TASSIMO Suchard Hot Chocolate 16 T DISCs/pods (Pack of 5)
TASSIMO Suchard Hot Chocolate 16 T DISCs/pods (Pack of 5)
Offered by E.U. Xtores

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice drink., 24 Dec. 2010
Fast delivery and the best price I've found so far. The drink itself is a good one better than the vending machine I use regularly. Its nice and frothy as all good chocolate should be. The only downside is each serving is only 175ml and I dont like to water it down to get a full cup as its not as nice. It looks like I'm going to have to invest in smaller cups.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2011 3:22 PM GMT

Linksys Wireless-G ADSL Gateway with SpeedBooster WAG54GS - Wireless router - DSL - 4-port switch - 802.11b/g - desktop

5.0 out of 5 stars vista! vista! vista!, 23 Mar. 2007
After getting a speedtouch modem from my new broadband provider I wasnt prepared for the nightmare of what was to follow. The speedtouch modem and vista did not get along. After many calls to the tech help team who lead me a merry dance down many a false road with talk of discs and downloads that did not exist I finally got through to someone who didnt lie who said "its not gonna happen" not the news I wanted to hear but at least now I knew. Vista dosent like modems at all the only solution a router so the following day I bought a buffalo router about £55. Big mistake it wouldnt install the disc and vista didnt understand what it was, no auto detect here!!!. The following day when I took it back I decided to spend a little more and buy a better modem the linksys wag54gs took it home plugged it in and waited......... I didnt even have to install the disc vista auto detected it and with one simple free phone call to linksys who took me through some basic steps to get me online i finally came to the end of my 6 day internet hell. Small smart and easy to use the money was well spent. Thanks to those all those who helped and no thanks to those who didnt.

When Do We Start Fighting
When Do We Start Fighting

5.0 out of 5 stars great album from start to finish, 7 Aug. 2001
This album is definately uk album of the year so far. Seafood play the chill out to rock out better than most. With production by eli janney and some vocals on a track by scott mccloud from the fantastic girls against boys make this album a must simply blistering. rock on........

Live In Dallas [DVD] [2000]
Live In Dallas [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Morrissey
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars The king still swings, 1 Jun. 2001
This review is from: Live In Dallas [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
Well here we have it the man himself live in concert and he dosent let you down. This video gives you the feel of what a morrissey gig is really like they have'nt changed fans getting up on stage just to get a feel of their idol and great live versions of songs from asian rut to thats entertainment. Overall if you want to see a morrissey gig that swings then this is it.