Profile for D. L. Bennett > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Craghoppers Men's Kiwi Pro Long Shorts - Dark Khaki, 36 inch
Craghoppers Men's Kiwi Pro Long Shorts - Dark Khaki, 36 inch
Offered by 1WildStep

5.0 out of 5 stars I found them very comfortable to wear on a recent holiday where the weather ..., 6 Sept. 2016
I normally wear size 34 to 35 inch waist but I know Craghopper Pro's can be a bit small so ordered a 36 and they fit perfectly.
The material is lightweight and very slightly stretchy. I found them very comfortable to wear on a recent holiday where the weather was very hot and humid.
Great pair of shorts for everyday or active use. Nice fetures are all the pockets have zips, one side pocket has a small lens cleaning cloth attached on elastic for cleaning your shades or glasses and there are decent sized belt loops.

Wowow Reflective 1.0 Dark Jacket - Yellow, X-Large
Wowow Reflective 1.0 Dark Jacket - Yellow, X-Large
Offered by sternscout

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hi vis reflective vest used for running in, 9 Nov. 2015
Great hi vis reflective vest used for running in, (a compulsory requirement for club run nights after the clocks have gone back) this vest is light and breathable so doesn't act like a sauna suit which is great. I normally just wear a long sleeve compression shirt as I don't like running jackets but I hardly notice this when wearing it.

Kinesiology Tape (2 Pack or 1 Pack) Physix Gear Sport, 5cm x 5m Roll Uncut, Best Waterproof Muscle Support Adhesive, Physio Therapeutic Aid, Free 82pg E-Guide - BLACK 2 PACK
Offered by Physix Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and a top quality product, 9 Nov. 2015
Great value for money and a top quality product, unfortunately I get through rolls of the stuff due to patella tendinitis (runners knee). But at this price I save a fortune as I was paying nearly £16 a roll in Boots.
The tape was recommended to me by my physio who also has me doing strengthening work with loop bands which also came as a free gift with this tape.
Fantastic service too, ordered on Friday and received on Monday with follow up emails to ensure no problems.
Will definitely be ordering more.

Official Xbox 360 500GB Replacement Hard Drive
Official Xbox 360 500GB Replacement Hard Drive
Offered by Rush Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memory upgrade which also lets you play your old xbox games, 17 Feb. 2015
Great memory upgrade for the 4GB xbox 360 which also enables you to play quite a lot of the old xbox games that without this official microsoft hard drive are not compatible e.g Starwars Battlefront, Easy to install, the new hard drive just slots into the side of the xbox 360 behind a flip out panel. All previously saved games and profiles have now been transferred over to the new hard drive so I now get all my flash drives back from the kids. Double win

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
Offered by Rush Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 13 Mar. 2014
Fantastic game which has kept both my 14 and 7 year old boys entertained for hours, This can be played as a challenging game or just for the fun of being able to roam about as a lego hero. Even when the actual game is completed there are so many minor tasks and areas to complete and marvel characters to open that this is definitely one of the better value games that has great game appeal for all the family.

Birkenstock Boston Clog Black - EU Size 46 / UK Size 11.5
Birkenstock Boston Clog Black - EU Size 46 / UK Size 11.5
Offered by Nisbets Next Day Catering Equipment

4.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock EU size 46, 13 Mar. 2014
I have size 11 feet so ordered the EU 46 birkenstock. On arrival they looked absolutely massive and if i push my foot forward in them i have at least an inch of space between my heel and the back of the clog. As i only wanted these for indoor use as slippers I stuck with them. For the first week I did find them uncomfortable and they made the soles of my feet ache until the insole molded more to the shape of my foot, they are now fine and I happily wear them for hours around the house. However if i was buying these for proper outdoor use i would want to try a smaller size to see if it fitted a bit better.

Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed (Nintendo DS)
Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Netro Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy 7 year old, 13 Mar. 2014
My Moshi monster mad 7 year old loves this game and says its much better than the previous Moshi DS games. This seems to be more in the mario brothers platform style game and has kept him entertained for hours in the car.

Storage Head Large Boy
Storage Head Large Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love this, 3 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Storage Head Large Boy (Misc.)
makes tidying up the lego a little bit less of a chore when telling the kids to see how quickly they can fill the storage head. It isn't massive but is a nice size to hold a good selection if you don't want the kids to empty out all the lego they have accumulated over the years.

Havaianas Brasil Amazonia Green Mens Flip Flops Size UK   9/10
Havaianas Brasil Amazonia Green Mens Flip Flops Size UK 9/10
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 3 Dec. 2013
Great flip flops just wrong size, ordered U/K size 10/11 (Brazil 43/44), but box received was marked as U/S 11, EUR 45/46, Brazil 43/44. Actual size is nearer to a UK 9.5 / 10. Be careful when ordering to study the sizes as they are conflicting.

Havaianas Brasil Logo Unisex Adult's Flip Flops, Black/Yellow, 11/12 UK (45/46 Brazilian) (47/48 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Havaianas, 3 Dec. 2013
Great quality and very comfortable, best flip flops on the market. Tips when ordering these for the first time is to just be aware of the sizing. I am a UK size 11 and my havaianas fit me perfectly but they have three different sizes printed on them which seems a bit conflicting. USA 12, EUR 47/8, and Brazilian 45-46.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4