Profile for Mr. C. MCMANUS > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. MCMANUS

Mr. C. MCMANUS "Langolier" (UK)

Daditong Colorful Portable Airsoft MS3 Style 1 or 2 Point Multi-Mission Sling System (ACU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, far faster delivery than expected, 21 Jun. 2014
All feels solid, good strong metal clips and thick plastic parts that I'm not expecting to brake under the load of an Airsoft gun.
Material is well stitched together.

The clips themselves don't have a great deal of space inside their... clip... (see pictures) perfect for clipping onto standard sized sling points on a gun, but I have an addon thick material sling point on my gun that it won't directly fit onto so I add in a key chain metal circle to bridge the two.
Works perfectly well, just a heads up; its not a big space inside the clip once its closed.

Delivery was really rapid compared to what I was predicted; expected 3-5 weeks after ordering, and arrived within a week.

Bargain.

BLACK Bandana with WHITE square Paisley pattern ON BOTH SIDES
BLACK Bandana with WHITE square Paisley pattern ON BOTH SIDES
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 21 Jun. 2014
For 65p posted I really didn't expect much, but what I got was actually pretty darn good; it is a decent 22" size that is perfectly good to tie up around your neck cowboy style.
The material is thin but its not 'see through' thin; the print is clear, but it does have '100% cotton' printed on the edge of the pattern, but as long as you fold that side towards your neck your never see it.

As others have said it is quite rigid, I've not tried washing it because of people saying the colour runs.

But hey! 65p, its not special, but its good value.

Quick delivery also, 2 days I think it took.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Short life, 29 Jan. 2011
I've had these boots less than three months, I have warn them regularly for work etc. (no real hill walking, or anything particularly challenging), but in that time they have warn through the soles on both shoes and now let water in through the bottom.

Not impressed!

Star Trek [DVD]
Star Trek [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but some Trek fans may run away screaming, 17 July 2009
This review is from: Star Trek [DVD] (DVD)
OK, from a general film perspective this is an absolutely brilliant, entertaining and exciting film; the best I've seen for a good few years.

From a personal perspective (I Like Star Trek, and always enjoy watching it, I'm just not a card carrying, uniform wearing, kitchen converted into a transporter pad, fan) I think its a great twist on the series; the fact the film doesn't resolve everything that happens in it by the end, means they can now do loads of different things, free from Star Trek history.

But, I can understand why some people may not appreciate it; it is a big shift in concept and implementation: the film is VERY different from olde Star Trek.

But frankly; get over it, Star Trek needed a rejuvenation, and this is a superb one.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2010 1:40 AM BST

Belkin i-pod 5G Flip Case (Black)
Belkin i-pod 5G Flip Case (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, good quality case, 23 Jan. 2007
Got this case when I purchased a new ipod, as I cleverly managed to drop my mini killing it outright. Its a good, simple case, no stupid poppers or extra bits that you don't really need, belt clip is secure. The front cover is held in place by the the little gray rubber bit shown on the bottom left of the picture, you just push that through a hole; simple but effective. it's not too bulky, there is good clearance for your headphone jack; no access to the hold button is given but thats pointless when the cover is down anyway; but good access is available for the docking connector. The interior is like soft touch leather which should prevent scratches etc. I have a 30GB in it which is rather snug so I'd be wary of trying the 60 or 80 in it. Overall a really good simple case. Oh and you also get a small attachment which a sticky back which you can hook the belt clip onto, so you could hang your ipod on a wall.... or more likely in your car i spose...