Profile for Gerard Thomas Garner > Reviews

Content by Gerard Thomas ...

Gerard Thomas Garner

Page: 1 | 2
Craghoppers Women's Madigan II Waterproof Jacket - Dark Purple, Size 12
Craghoppers Women's Madigan II Waterproof Jacket - Dark Purple, Size 12

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong on three counts!, 23 Oct. 2015
Well, where do I start? In a nutshell, the jacket that I received was the wrong jacket, the colour was black, I ordered a purple jacket and the size was 16, I ordered a size 12.

Tablet Bargains Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg 2KCl - 360 Tablets
Tablet Bargains Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg 2KCl - 360 Tablets
Offered by Club Vits Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with product, 19 Aug. 2015
Arrived ahead of stated delivery date. Very happy with product.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey [DVD]
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugo Weaving
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw the film at my local cinema and had already ..., 5 Mar. 2015
Saw the film at my local cinema and had already decided that I would purchase the DVD on it's release.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug [DVD] [2013]

Saturday Night Fever [DVD]
Saturday Night Fever [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Travolta
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best films to come out of that decade, 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Saturday Night Fever [DVD] (DVD)
70's disco. Remember that? One of the best films to come out of that decade.

Craghoppers Men's Corey IV Fleece Jacket - Larch Green, Medium
Craghoppers Men's Corey IV Fleece Jacket - Larch Green, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars ... fleece because I have many Craghoppers items and I love the colour, 30 Nov. 2014
Bought this fleece because I have many Craghoppers items and I love the colour.

25 Light Ivory Butterfly Cupcake Wrappers Cases - Wedding, Engagement, Anniversary,
Offered by My Crafty UK Ltd (All orders before 1pm dispatched same day)

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved them., 30 Nov. 2014
These were bought for my wife to use in the decoration of a wedding cake plus cup cakes. She loved them.

Merrell Intercept, Men's Lace-Up Outdoor Cross Trainer Shoes - Smooth Black, 8 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell Intercept Shoes, 30 Nov. 2014
I own two pairs of Merrell walking shoes so this is my third pair which look very similar to my second pair. I have had that pair for over 10 years and they have served me tremendously but I am afraid that they have now reached the end of the road, hence my purchase of the Intercept shoes. I loved the design of the second pair and these new Intercept shoes are equally as good in as much as the design hasn't changed very much. Here's to many happy hours walking in them.

C9352AE HP22 Colour Compatible Ink Cartridge - MAX-CAPACITY
C9352AE HP22 Colour Compatible Ink Cartridge - MAX-CAPACITY

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., 29 Aug. 2013
I haven't printed a great deal of stuff since puchasing this ink cartridge but up to now, I am very pleased with the performance and I will probably purchase the compatible black ink cartridge at some point in the future.

Sun Giant EP
Sun Giant EP

4.0 out of 5 stars Sun Giant, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Sun Giant EP (Audio CD)
I'd been considering purchasing the work of Fleet Foxes from when they first emerged on the music scene back in 2008 but for one reason or another I never seemed to get around to it, until now. The first track I ever heard by FF was Mykonos which I thought was quite brilliant. I recently listened to an album lent to me by a friend which came out way back in 1965 called Forever Changes by Love and I thought that there were similarities between them and Fleet Foxes. I suppose that had some bearing on me purchasing Sun Giant and besides Mykonos, I also thought that the tracks Drops In The River and English House were really good. Not sure about the title track which probably explains why the EP gets four stars instead of five.

Page: 1 | 2