Profile for SUZI Q > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pretty Is
Pretty Is

1.0 out of 5 stars not a fan., 17 May 2016
This review is from: Pretty Is (Kindle Edition)
I was looking forward to reading this book but unfortunately I could not get into the storyline. I started the book from the beginning 3 times on different days but had the same result. I am sorry to give this book a 1*. This is only my view on this book and maybe you will find it a good read. Its just not for me.

SUNNOW® 16 Colors Women's Fashion Soft Scarf Long Scarfs Flower Printed Scarves Shawl Wrap (Y-Pink)
Offered by SUNNOW®

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarf...., 2 May 2016
I was reluctant at first to order a scarf from china/japan due to a previous bad encounter with the sellers. I went ahead anyway and just ordered one as a trial. My scarf arrived and when i unpacked it i was amazed at how beautiful it was. The colours are nice and light and the butterflies just added that little extra to take the scarf to the next level.

As you can see my experience was 5* and I have since ordered a further 3 scarves in different colours and they were all of the same beauty.

I would definitely recommend you give it a go and order one of these fabulous scarves.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the nicest of brushes. They have a "yukky ..., 11 April 2016
Not the nicest of brushes. They have a "yukky " feel to them. I was very unimpressed and put my set in the bin. Sorry. Just being honest.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2016 4:02 AM BST

4-Pack Striped Temples Spring Hinge Reading Glasses +1.50
4-Pack Striped Temples Spring Hinge Reading Glasses +1.50
Offered by Eyekepper

5.0 out of 5 stars Soopadoopa glasses, 11 April 2016
I was a little apprehensive when ordering these reading glasses. I have had so many bad glasses delivered previously i didnt have much hope. I stand corrected. These glasses are the most comfy i have ever worn and the lenses present an extremely clear view of what i am looking at. I would definitely purchase another set of these. I am highly impressed (not an easy task i might add)..... now back to my book. Enjoy your shopping and take chance on these glasses. I am sure you will be just as amazed as i am.

Medium Animal Sounds Babble Ball-Yellow
Medium Animal Sounds Babble Ball-Yellow
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent toy...., 30 Jun. 2014
What can I say.... my 8 month old pug has gone mad for this toy. He cannot put it in his mouth as it is too large which is a good thing and therefore he cannot choke on it or even break it down. The ball itself is a really solid toy and rolls easily. The laughing point for me is when he rolls the ball and the sounds come out of it. He goes berserk trying to find where the sounds are coming from. One of the noises particularly gets him going by making him howl along to the sound. Apart from the fabulous time pooch is having with this toy, He has kept my grandson (aged 10) and myself in fits of laughter watching him for hours. Brilliant.

The only down side is that the noises do get on your nerves after a while but it is well worth it just to see pooch having fun.

DOG POO SCOOPER / FRUIT PICKER
DOG POO SCOOPER / FRUIT PICKER

3.0 out of 5 stars hit and miss ...., 20 Jun. 2014
I did not find this scooper easy to use. although the idea is good i found it difficult to pick up with. it takes several attempts to scoop up and then once this is mastered its hit and miss as to whether you keep hold of what you have scooped and even harder to get to the bag/bin to dispose of without dropping it and having to start again. very frustrating.

Mod Podge 16 oz Gloss Finish Coat, Multi-Colour
Mod Podge 16 oz Gloss Finish Coat, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Soopa doopa product, 11 May 2014
I have never used this product before but decided to give it a try as an avid crafter. OMG where has this been hiding. It is one of the easiest and best products i have ever bought. My mind is in overdrive now thinking what to "podge" next.... love it.

Exotic Spotty Funky Feathers
Exotic Spotty Funky Feathers
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

1.0 out of 5 stars NO WAY, 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Exotic Spotty Funky Feathers (Toy)
Do not be deceived by the pretty picture for this product. I recently placed an order and it has now been received. The feathers were just stuffed into a cramped plastic bag with no consideration to the feathers, and did not look very pretty. I opened the bag and began to take the feathers out a few at a time and HEY PRESTO first of all there were strands of hair mingled in with the feathers and the most frightening part was that there was also an INSECT in the pack!!! Due to certain disabilities I have, I had to get a neighbour to come in and carefully dispose of the feathers and their friends pronto. All in all, I would recommend you stay as far away as possible from this item. I would have given no stars but it does not allow you to.

24 x 14mm Rolls Of Double Sided Adhesive Home Office School Craft Supplies Tape
24 x 14mm Rolls Of Double Sided Adhesive Home Office School Craft Supplies Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars double sided adhesive tape...., 9 Oct. 2013
As an ardent crafter I am always looking for supplies, especially tape as it is a necessity to any work. I stumbled on this item by mistake and was a little bit hesitant at first but decided to take the plunge anway. Boy was I glad when the parcel arrived. The price is incredible, the quantity ginormous and the quality outstanding. The tape is not flimsy by any means and the stickiness is really excellent allowing ease of use. All in all, I am an extremely happy crafter and customer. I would highly recommend you purchasing from this seller and would not hesitate to buy this product over and over again.

George Foreman 13621 3-Portion Compact Grill and Melt in Silver
George Foreman 13621 3-Portion Compact Grill and Melt in Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars george foreman grill, 28 Mar. 2013
I am quite disappointed with the size of this grill. It is supposed to be for 3 portions but it is only just big enough For 2, even better as a comfortable 1 size. It is a lot smaller than the george it is replacing which is a 2 portion grill. And to top it off you dont get the usual spatula with the grill.overall a big disappointment.

Page: 1 | 2