Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for ngee > Reviews

Content by ngee

ngee (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Garden Expandable Stretch Hose Adaptors Connector Quick Connect Tap and Spray Appliance
Offered by ATYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement, 11 April 2017
Bought as a replacement for the last one which thr kids broke.

Monument MON2161 2161X Professional Power Plunger
Monument MON2161 2161X Professional Power Plunger
Offered by LOVEDIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't borrow it to nobody unless your there to operate it for them., 11 April 2017
I bought this as a replacement for the last one which I had for years bought from tv shopping. I loaned a neighbour who returned it with the pump trigger broken (after that they called housing assc plumber to fix thier issues...I can't do that!!!!) The new one came with no toilet fitting but fortunately for me I still have the fittings from the original purchase. I've not had to use it yet but I am sure there will be no issues using it. The original had saved me money over the years when the kids blocked the toilet so was a good buy for me. I won't be loaning it out again tho. Why do people borrow then break your stuff hand it back to you with no intention of fixing or repurchasing what they broke??

Soft 6ml Best Selling Al Rehab Perfume Oil - Top Quality Fragrance

Maths Dictionary
Maths Dictionary
by Peter Robson

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy., 11 April 2017
This review is from: Maths Dictionary (Paperback)
I purchased this for a year 5 child & I've been told it helps alot. The child uses it in Saturday school maths lessons & I have been told of improvements with the likes of fractions and timetables. The child I have bn told and have seen paperwork to correspond has gone up a level in thier maths attainment at school also since aquiring this book. I am pleased. So I can recommend and say it was a very good purchase. Thank you.

AlierKin Cosmetic Illuminated LED Lighted Mirror Tri-Fold Compact Pocket Travel Makeup Mirrors with 8 LED Lights
Offered by Minger EU

5.0 out of 5 stars But it worked out fine because it can be carried in a small/medium handbag, 11 April 2017
It's alot smaller than I thought it was going to be. But it worked out fine because it can be carried in a small/medium handbag. A cute mirror but the lights on it is not bright enough for me. I would repurchase when discounted.

Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix 2.26 kg
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake Mix 2.26 kg
Offered by Jag Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars (Original add eggs and oil Complete add water only) The kids love love love regardless, 11 April 2017
A huge box. But I ordered original instead of complete by mistake. (Original add eggs and oil Complete add water only) The kids love love love regardless. Pancakes or waffles with berries whipped cream & sauce for dessert or with sausage & bacon for breakfast. Delish.

Ozbozz My First Scooter
Ozbozz My First Scooter

3.0 out of 5 stars This scooter kept falling apart on us no matter how ..., 22 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Ozbozz My First Scooter (Toy)
This scooter kept falling apart on us no matter how many times myself or partner tried to fix it. He is ready for his second scooter sooner than I expected

The Takeaway Secret: How to cook your favourite fast-food at home
The Takeaway Secret: How to cook your favourite fast-food at home
by Kenny McGovern

5.0 out of 5 stars Some good recipes in this book, 22 Mar. 2017
Some good recipes in this book. I think I bought two by mistake. Gave it to a friend who appreciated. Thank you

Riderz Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set
Riderz Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a good thing I purchased, 22 Mar. 2017
It's a good thing I purchased. The minute he put it on it was scuffed up is all I can say.

Bamix Wet and Dry Mill
Bamix Wet and Dry Mill
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars When I saw it on Amazon I was happy but I only really needed a lid, 22 Mar. 2017
I'm lost without this. Have used it most days since its arrival. I went quite a while without a replacement after I mullered the original lid by accident. Bamix sent me the wrong mill when I originally reordered the replacement but they did not have the mill or lid I required. When I saw it on Amazon I was happy but I only really needed a lid. I was not really happy about the price & having to but an entire mill. It was expensive. So now I have two mill jars and one lid. I will have be more careful with this mill in future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3